Confession 2

"Oh, Lord!!"Melvin acted just like Traci and fell out of his chair; Kenny couldn't help but laugh at his dramatics. "no wonder your ass depressed and gaining weight".

" Melvin, that not even it, Toni is having twins" Kenny replied. Melvin walk tf out the room and came back with a 5th of a beer, sat down; taking it straight to the head. "now you see what I'm going through, so get off the back" Kenny grab a beer, and they both sat back and enjoy themselves. "When the hell did this happen?" Melvin sat up analysis Kenny's Body language.

"Man, it happened like 6-7 months ago and I just found out she having twin-like 2 days ago", They both getting a little tipsy but remain on topic.

"And you said you haven't talked to Toni in 6-7 months?" Melvin asked. "Yea, I haven't talked to her in a while" as Kenny scratch his head in nervousness. "Man you know your wrong, Toni pregnant with your baby wait... I'm sorry... twins! and you didn't have the decency to see how she was doing, you wrong man". Melvin let Kenny have it and told him everything that he didn't want to hear.

"Man I ain't even going to lie, I was scared, afraid and worried". A slight easier came upon Kenny. "afraid of what, Ken". It took a minute before Kenny could even answer the question, he sat back and finally said, "Rejection Melvin, what if this or that...I let that controlled my every decision, but I now realize we about to welcome a baby- well Twins in my case, into the world and it's not about me anymore"

7:40 was approaching and Kenny promises he won't late go dinner with Nicole.

"So what you going to do then" Melvin was done with excuses and wanna hear Kenny's plan. "well Towanda invited me to the baby shower, which is in a few days. I wanna ask you...would you ride me", Melvin {sigh} hard as hell but decide to attend just to support.
_____________
Kenny walked into his home to see Nicole sitting at an empty table, sipping some red sweet wine. "Honey I'm home," Nicole said so sarcastically. Kenny felt the weirdness and processed to act normal "Hey Nicole, uh, sorry I'm late".

Faking was the full front of their relationship. The love was fake, the support as well, the lack of care for each other was none existing.  But the perfect image of a family is what kept them together.

"It fine, how was the visit with Melvin" Kenny walks up to Nicole as she sits and enjoys her dinner. "It went well, we're going to an event in a few days together", Kenny stumbles to say the sentence but got them out.
"Hm ok, Kenny could you sit and talk about the wedding", She said while putting her body shape glass down. "Nicole not tonight, I'm pretty tired", Kenny interrupts. "Why you don't want to talk about it". Kenny storms upstairs with a little headache from the beer and hard thinking; felt into their bed from a long day.

"Just not right now Nicole", Nicole went on and on, how she wants marriage, the wedding and how long they were together and Peyton. "Enough!" Kenny storm into the guest house and fell straight to sleep. Leaving Nicole with the unfinished dinner and conversation.
____________

"Toni Toni Toni, are you excited for your big day!" Towanda calls up Toni, whose sitting on the couch eating lays potato chips. "Towanda I don't feel like dealing it with-I think I'm going to cancel"

"No no no, Toni you will not cancel if you worried about anybody saying something slick or mean; I already talk to everybody, the sister, guest, everybody will come with respect". Towanda yelling through to phone causing Toni to put the phone down. "ok ok ok, seem like you really put a lot of effort into this gender reveal party, so Towanda", Toni took a long pause before she continues. "I'm not going to cancel"

"Good, let me get off this phone before you change your mind again", They both chuckled before ending the call. "Ok now, I need to send the official invitation to every everyone{sigh}" Towanda just now pulled up to her home and is tired from all the running around and confessions she had to do. But it all to help Toni out, so she didn't mind.

The gender reveal is tomorrow and Towanda doubles checking the invitation tonight and confirming people table and reservation. She was nervous about how Toni will feel about Kenny attend without her knowing. Or what the media will say, but time waits for no one and the truth will be out; sooner or later if you like it or not.