That Night

9:42 pm - Hospital

Toni came in critical condition. She was moments from going into Cardiac Arrested. "Excuse excuse nurse, please help", James was the first to get out the car approaching many nurses that were on their lunch break. As soon as they got gleams of who it was, they squirm all around. Lifting Toni's body like a dead corpse. She began to have a seizure, so they immediately put her on a stretcher. Kenny ran around his truck and was right by her side. The media took picture after picture and they immediately became a headline.

They rush toni into a private room, 2 doctors came in quickly to examine Toni to see what was the problem. "What happening, will she be alright", Kenny and Towanda had to be escorted out of the room due to panicking. They watch out of a little glass window at the nurses ripping toni clothes off. The doctor slowly put on his blue gloves on and stuffed larger tubes down Toni's throat.

It was painful to see. It just stuck 9:45 pm and before Kenny could have an understanding of what's going on, the nurse pull the curtain right before his eyes.

1 hour later...

Kenny and Towanda stood sitting there trying to figure out what's going on. "Excuse me, I would like to know something, it been an hour!", Towanda was complaining to the receptionist at the front corner. Kenny pulls out his phone to call Ms.E and the sister to explain why, but Tawanda took his phone from him. until we know exactly what's going on, we will call", Towanda responds as she takes his phone from him.

The receptionist finally calls Towanda and Kenny up to the front desk and also 2 doctors. The doctors looked worried and confused but before they could explain what happen. Mrs.E rushed into the hospital. "What the hell, why nobody call me!", Ms.E normally doesn't cuss, but today was a new day. "Mom!", Towanda rushed over to her and tried to settle her down. "We wanted to know the problem before calling anyone and the doctor's was just about to explain what happen", everybody gather in a circle and the doctor's face didn't look good.

"Looks like Toni wasn't taken her Lupus Medicine", James injected and said "because she had chest pains, but she was talking about going to visiting the doctors soon". Towanda covered her face in disbelief, "I alway tell Toni to keep taking her meds even when she does feel well".

The doctor head tilted down as if he got some bad news. "Toni had a mini heart attack and she-, Ms.E balled in tears before hearing the rest of the news. Towanda came to her conforms her  as she sob in tears. Kenny thought for a minute. "How my twin, what the status of the situation right now". Both the doctors glances at one another like they are waiting for the other to speak.

"Toni in a coma, and I need written documents to give us permission to deliver her twin baby's through c-section". Ms.E denied everything and told the doctor they don't have her permission. Kenny look at Ms.E as if she had lost her damn mind. "What if the baby's are not delivered through c-section", Kenny asked. "Unfortunately the baby's will not have oxygen and will not make it", replied the Doctor. "However we got Toni breathing through a tube but the tube isn't a lifetime, you have 4 days." The doctor walked away swiftly, leaving Towanda, Kenny and Ms.E in a ball of confusion.

"This wasn't supposed to be"- Kenny
_____________