|BabyShower| 3

"They are both are pink!", Toni shouted out as everyone surrounds her, jumping up and down in excitement. "It's two girl Kenny, look" Towanda grabs his face to look into the window and see all the pink sparkles and smoke go into the air.

Kenny walked off, feeling a little down for not being able to attend but he was overjoyed that he's having twin girls. Towanda follows him down the street as they walk. "look Kenny" she stops him in his tracks. "this ain't going to be like this forever, give Toni some time, you have every right to your children too", Kenny grins and jumped in his BMW and drove off.
_____________

Melvin watches from the sideline of the reveal, he grinning at the happiness Toni feel. "Congratulations Beautiful lady", Toni remember that voice and turns around. "If you here for Ken, might as well save it", Melvin walked over nodding his head. " not at all"

"I'm not here to change your mind or opinion about how you feel towards Kenny. All I'm saying is, it not only about you or Kenny anymore." Her face became puzzled with the facts; she started to fidget with her thumb in the nervousness of it all. "Listen, Toni, you about to have two beautiful twin girls, their father not overseas or dead, he literally down the street from you. You don't want your children to have animosity towards you because you won't allow them to see their father". Melvin slips Toni a note. "Here's my number Toni, call me. Let's do this the right way; we all grow.", Melvin kisses Toni cheek and left.

She thought about what he said and how this day went. Kicking every soul out the party who was affiliated with Kenny. Not acknowledge the situation as if it never happened and the secrets and lies.

"Maybe I am selfish", she thought to herself, wondering and second-guessing her decision. "maybe"
_____________

Blogs, Tv-Shows, Articles had the first gleamed of Toni. She was on the tip of everyone's tongue.
Hidden pregnancy, Pregnant by ex-husband, Secret Love, everyone was talking left and right. She sits a home read and listening to all the blogs and how the media is running her name through the mud.

_____________

"Yo Melvin I think I'm going to head home, it's time to face everything"

After the party incident, Kenny has been crashing at Melvin's house, escaping reality, Escaping confrontation, and escaping rejection.

"About time, my couch been your home to long", They both chuckled and hug it out. "Listen man things will work out, you just got to put some work in", Kenny nodded as he pulled out the drives way. Before beeping a few times to Melvin, he got a phone call from his assistant.

"Hello Mr.Edmonds, hope I'm not interrupting anything but your Instagram is blowing up ever since Toni's pregnancy reveal. Is there a statement you would like to put out?". Kenny thought to himself before answering, as he turns the corner he calmly said, "no".

"Ok sir, that all, have a great day", Kenny pulled up to his house to see Peyton playing in the yard and Nicole frying chicken through the window. "Daddy!", Peyton ran up to Kenny, "aye sweetie". Nicole came on the porch and lay her head against the doorway of their home. Stares at him until he made eye contact and then process to walk into the house. "Here we go, again", Kenny mumbled to himself.

"Hey Nicole", she ignores him completely and continues to cut the chicken wings. "Really Ken, are you serious", she did her final chop and merge the knife into the wood. "You weak", Kenny stop what he was doing and look up in surprise. "You the weakness man alive, you couldn't even tell me the truth, here you are creeping with Toni-". Kenny irruption her completely. "Nicole, you knew what was going on!", his arm lift in narcissism.

"We both knew, yes your right" she replied. "Yes! I was with Toni when we were on tour, but when you found out about that, it was over!" Peyton heard them arguing and went into the house. "Oh, you expect me to believe that, how she got pregnant Kenny," Nicole asked.

"It happens before you found out, I haven't talked to Toni in 6-7 months, I left Toni", They both stop arguing for a few minutes and hear Peyton's footsteps. "Mama can I have some chips", Nicole went into the cabin and got some Lays chip for her. "Aight honey, go back outside"

"Listen, Nicole, I'm sorry", Nicole shakes her head in disbelief. "You're not sorry Ken if you were, you wouldn't ignore me, the way you did when I came to that party. Kenny thought for a second and finally decided to tell the truth. "I will be telling you a lie if said I didn't love Toni or had zero feelings for her", Nicole looks completely away. "Stop! why you doing this to us!"

"Nicole, I don't love you, and you don't love me, we haven't had sex in months, we don't spend family time together, we barely talk when we're around, do you want me to lie!"

"Yes I want you to lie!, I want you to make this situation into a lie, make it so it never happen, I want everything to go away and let's start over, my life been fine being a lie"
Kenny was the shock of what came out of her mouth because he wasn't the only one feeling as if his life was a lie. He had nothing to say and just left and drove off while she wiped her tear from a man who can't live a lie anymore.

Some people are ok with lying or fully not telling the truth; but what if the lie turns around and bit you?
Would you be upfront and take it with your chest or tell another lie over and over again until the word lies in the definition of you.
People lie all the time and that reality, but living a lie is a feeling deep down that will end.

Truly break your, heart.