OS - New Beginnings!

Wrote a rough draft on AvNeil life's from where the show ended. Their new beginning.

.....

Things have changed. AvNeil have changed. After much thought and discussion, Neil decided to handle Khanna Industries. Yes, he loved the police force but now he wanted a normal life. Working in the police force comes with alot of danger and uncertainty. Maybe years ago, he always wanted to embrace uncertainty and wanted an adventurous life. But now he realised that all he wants is a life with Avni. A happy life with his family.

Coming back to the Khanna Mansion, Avni realised that nothing has changed but looking back, everything is different. Confusing? Khanna family's love for her has increased. Infact, the entire family has become extremely protective of her now.

Alot of changes were made before things became completely normal.. The first thing AvNeil decided to do was build a home together. The Khanna Family decided to sell the Mehta House/Khanna Mansion and build a new home for themselves. They wanted to start fresh and what better way than building a new house, according to their preference.

They didn't want to separate AvNeil again but wanted them to marry again.. with all customs, legally and with pride so that nothing can ever separate them again.
After much discussions and consultations, they had decided that they will have all the functions privately followed by a grand public reception in their new home. And everything went as planned. Now AvNeil were officially a couple again.
Neil started handling Khanna Industries and Avni developed the orphanage. Both of them together did alot of social work.
Mrs & Mr. Khanna were adorned by everyone for their kind nature and their good work.

Just then a writer had approached them, she wanted to document their love story. Being someone who was an avid listener of Neil's radiostation, she felt that this lovestory deserved to be known.
AvNeil were reluctant at first. But Avni's journey from being taunted as an illegitimate child to creating an identity for herself deserved to be known. And eventually they agreed. The book was titled 'Naamkarann'.

.....

If possible I'll work on making it a full story but for now, let me know how is this :)