OS - Jealous Neil Khanna ~ 2

Based on the Goa track.

.....

Avni was observing Neil for sometime. The way he was flirting with Sakshi is so unlike Neil.. Calling her sexy and all. Nah, she knows her Neil too well. He is definitely upto something. He flirts, fights, argues, cares, apologises.. everything only with her. With everyone else he is too civil wnd well mannered. Definitely he is upto something and she has to find out.

Observing him, she didn't miss him looking at her from the corner of his eyes, whenever he is flirting with Sakshi. Ahhh, now she understood. He is trying to make her jealous. LOL he is definitely going to regret it.

*****

Neil had announced a set of games which had to be played in pairs, he thought he will make Avni jealous by playing with Sakshi when he noticed a man approaching Avni.

*****

Avni was just scrolling in her phone, when a man came and sat next to her.

Man - Hello Miss. Ananya. I was wondering if you will like to be my partner for the pair games?

Avni observed Neil flirting with Sakshi with a smirk on his face..

Avni - Ofcourse.

Neil couldn't believe it. Avni pairing with another man. No way, she is supposed to get jealous and react and not be unfazed and agree to play.

Neil - No no. There is a change in the rules, it going to be a pair of a teacher and a parent.

Man - But Mr. Trainer.. you just mentioned the rules. How can you change suddenly.

Neil - Who is the trainer? Me. Who makes the rules? Me. So Miss. Ananya and I are a pair and you find someone else for yourself.

Avni didn't have to do anything. Neil himself tries to make her jealous, gets jealous himself and reacts accordingly. She couldn't stop smiling at this man who is madly in love with her.

With this he went and stood between the man and Avni. Avni was smiling and he was sulking.

Neil - Better keep a one hand distance with these men here. They are too flirty.

Avni - I thought someone was trying to make me jealous? Cutie. Love you too.