OS - Clarifying

What happens when Avni was not well and lying on the sofa and Ali was helping her and the Khanna family entered?
An alternative to what was shown in the show.

*****

Neil has had a long day at work and couldn't wait to go back home. Just then DD had told him that Avni had visited earlier and looked restless. He checked his phone and found missed calls from her.

Just when he was about to leave and check on Avni, his team informed him that there has been an emergency call from his house. He panicked. He was worried for Avni and rushed home.

When he was entering, he saw Ali hovering over Avni. He couldn't believe his eyes but then he noticed that Avni looked unconscious so he rushed to her.

The family kept blabbering in the background but he paid no heed to them and took Avni to their room and called the doctor. After the doctor checked her and confirmed food poisoning, he asked the doctor to give her sedatives for a few hours so she can rest.

Now the family gathered in the hall and everyone started accusing Avni of an affair and what not.

Neil - Stop it, everyone. Just stop.
Ali, what were you doing here?

Ali - Avni had called and complained about not feeling well so I came to check on her..

Swetha - Why did she call this Ali? Couldn't she call you, Neil? I'm telling you.. he's lying. They are having an affair..

Neil - How dare you, mom? Dare you accuse my wife of something she hasn't done.. I'm sorry but i have to be a little harsh with you. Firstly, Avni had called me but I wasn't able to answer. Secondly, didn't you hear what the doctor said? She's not well mom and that's it. Don't try to imagine scenarios which didn't happen.

Bebe - Neil beta.. but what we saw..

Prakash - What did we see Bebe? Ali close to an unconscious Avni. From that, how can accuse someone..? This is wrong and I can't believe we are having this discussion.

Neil - I know someone had made a fake emergency call to my station to create this situation. I can easily find out who did it but I'd rather let it go. But keep in mind, one wrong move towards my wife and you will see a different Neil altogether.

Ali, thanks for the help man. You can leave. I'll keep you updated on her health.

Riya, I'm sorry but I think you've stayed here long enough and now that you have a job at Ali's cafe.. I think you should leave.

Riya knew that Neil is being calm with her and can blast her anytime, she decided to quietly leave. And with the way he's spoken about his wife today, no one can separate them.

With this, both Ali and Riya left.

Neil - Mom, I don't know what you are thinking but I want to clarify something to all of you. No matter in what circumstances we got married in, what her identity is, I genuinely take her as my wife and want to give this relationship a chance. I like her and am looking forward to a future with her so can you all please try to accept her the way she is?

Bebe - Why are you talking like this, Neil? We like her and do take her as our daughter in law.

Neil - No Bebe. She comes with a lot of past and I don't want people to hurt her with it. And the circumstances in which we got married, I don't want you people to think that I'm not happy with her. I'm genuinely happy with her. Please don't try to separate us, mom?

Swetha - I'm sorry, Neil. I think I read everything wrong and in anger was doing things that I shouldn't.. I'll definitely try accepting her. I'm glad that you are happy.

Prakash - I'm proud of you, Neil. Standing up for your wife like this is really nice and Swetha ji, I'm happy that you have accepted.. now can I ask you all a favour?

Swetha - Before that, can we not tell Avni whatever happened here?

Bebe - I know it will just hurt the poor child. Rather we'll take care of her and let things just get to normal..

Prakash - I was about to say the same thing.. let's not mention today to Avni. Neil?

Neil - No way I'll tell her. Why do you think I asked the doctor to give her sedatives?
I want us to be a normal family and not the typical scheming saas-bahu family lol.

Bebe - Baadmash. Jaa Avni ke paas jha.. she'll wake up anytime soon..

Neil - Yes Bebe..