OS - Try

Why? Why should he give this wedding a chance? Yes, he didn't want to marry Riya but that doesn't mean he wants to stay married to Ananya urf Avni. Or does he?

Confused, Neil decides to consult his lawyer on all the legal aspects of this marriage. But when the lawyer told him that the annulment is the best way out, he was nearly convinced until he heard that to annul, he has to testify against Avni in court which means that her identity might be revealed and as much as he is angry at her, he doesn't want to destroy her life.

Overthinking made him realise that Avni isn't a bad person and he won't deny that he has a crush oh her and is attracted to her. So why not give this marriage a try?

Entering the room, Neil saw her deep in thoughts.. rather than beating around the bush, he knows that he has to be straightforward and frank while talking to her.

Avni - Don't worry, I'll annul the wedding soon.

Neil - You do know right that to do it, both of us will have to testify in court? And your identity might be revealed?

Avni - What are you talking about?

Neil didn't miss the panic in her voice.. 'I know everything about you Avni Ayesha'

Avni - Neil, I know what I did is wrong.. I know that this marriage was wrong but please, please don't do this.. please listen to me once.

Neil - Calm down and first let me finish lady.
I know about everything that DVM did to you and what she was planning to do to my family. And I have absolutely no pity for her. I'll help you in your revenge but with one condition.

Avni - I'll do whatever you want me to do.

Neil - Okay, I want you to give this marriage a try.
I don't want this DVM thing to affect my family or you. While seeking revenge, I want to live a normal life and want you to do the same.

Avni - Things are not as easy as they sound Neil. We aren't even in love. How are we going to live every day like this? What if you don't like my habits?

Neil - Then I'll learn to accept your habits and you do the same. Let's start by going on a date. Let's assume that this is an arranged marriage where we are getting to know each other. Let's try to make things work rather than doing things in a haste.

I know we want to end the DVM negativity but that shouldn't make our life negative so let's try to life a normal life too. Let's give it a try.
Think about it and then give me an answer. I'm in no hurry.

Walking out of the room, he didn't miss the slight smile on Avni's face. Maybe this trial will be worth it and with her in it, his life will change for better. All he hopes for is a yes from her.