7

Lucy's P.O.V

This Saturday, I ask dad to call the house cleaner cause I just don't feel like cleaning. After we had our breakfast, dad has gone to his work. After I did the dishes, i decided to go up to my room and read a novel, then the door bell rang. I open the door seeing Sarang, all dressed up.

"What's with you at this hour?" I asked as she come in.

"Did you forget it or what? You're having a date with Felix" she said, loudly.

"What?? What date?!" I asked, confusingly.

"Ugh! Just come" she said and then dragged me up to my room.

"Sarang, really, I don't want it" I said to her.

"Don't be like that, I'm here and fast, change your clothes, they're waiting for us"

"What? They're waiting? You mean, Felix came?"

"Yeah he already agreed last night"

What the hell!!

I then just change my clothes. She was so in a hurry that I couldn't even pick a nice one. I wore my white top with long sleeves, blue jeans and a black pair of shoes. I take my white clutch, put what's needed, apply cream and a lip gloss and then she sprayed me my perfume. We're done in 10 mins, that was quick.

Then we went out from our house, she said that they're waiting for us at a park which is few blocks away from our house. I'm getting really nervous.

I've never been out with guys other than my cousins and to make it more nerve wrecking, she said that it's a 'date'. I've always dreamt about my date with my boyfriend and yeah, it's perfect. And now, I'm having it with Felix.

Will it be okay if he's my first date?

"Sarang, I'm really nervous, what should I do?"

"Be normal, I was like that before too but it was worth it though. Just think about all the fun places and things you could do"

"You think so?"

"Yes, try to have fun, I'm sure Felix will be looking forward to that too"

I nod. Why is time running so fast, we've already reached the park. Felix and Han were standing under the tree, we walk towards them. I could feel my heart racing. We reached to them, damn, Felix look so good. Then the three of them started talking about where to go and what to do as I'm just listening to them.

"Okay guys, let's do like this, you both do whatever you want cause we have somewhere else to go. Let's meet again at the amusement park near the school at 1" Han said as he and Sarang walk away quickly before we can say anything. And everything got awkward all of the sudden.

"Um, uh, so... What should we do?" Felix asked as he look at me.

"Uh, I don't know, whatever you want" I replied as I look down, trying so hard not to blush.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" He asked

"Yeah, it's fine" I replied and we started walking.

We went to the nearest cinema theater, which is one the biggest here in Seoul, there were lots of new movies and there were lots of people.

We walk in too, this place is really crowded. And I thought Felix walk in front of me, now, I don't see him anymore.

Oh gosh! Am I lost?!

There were many busy and hurry people and they kept on hitting me. It reminded me of the feeling when I got lost at a market when I was younger. This is why I don't like crowded places. I take out my phone and call Felix, I couldn't reach him.

Geez! Where the hell are you, Felix?

I could feel my eyes forming tears.

Why am I so pathetic?

Then I was pulled to one one. It was him, Felix

"I thought you followed me" he said, raising his voice a bit knowing he was worried.

I didn't answer him. I hold the end of his Jean jacket

"I'm sorry, for leaving you"

"It's fine" I lowly replied. He take off my hand from his jacket and hold it. His hand is so warm and soft.

"Let's go somewhere else" he did as we walk out, hand-in-hand, I could feel my heart fluttering.

We went to a bakery, we sat at the balcony, it was really nice and comfortable. And it got such a beautiful view.

"My treat, okay?" He said.

"Okay" I replied.

They got this new menu and they look hella good, we made our order. And in awhile, they served it, I can't wait to try it. I'm always so aggressive when it comes to food.

"Eat well" Felix said to me as I nod and try it. It was really good. I hummed it out, Felix was smiling at me.

Uh... Is this the first time I've seen him smiling ? Well, he look good smiling

In no time, I've finished it.

"Oh you got a cream there under you lip a bit at the side." Felix said looking at me.

"Oh really?" I was about to look myself in the mirror-

"Here, I'll help" he said taking a tissue and lean closer to me.

"You're cute" he said as he rubbed it off. I looked him in the eyes, blinking confusingly.

What did he just said?

"We're done" he said and look me in my eyes. I quickly turn my head.

"Thanks" I said and smile slightly.

Then he got a call, it was from Han, saying that they've reached the amusement park.

"Shall we leave too?" He asked me

"Alright" I replied. He paid for it and then we walk out.

+++

We all walk inside, Han and Sarang lead the way, followed by me and Felix, I'm walking a bit behind him as he kept checking onto me.

Amusement park is somewhere I don't oftenly go so I'm looking forward in having a lot of fun.

+++

We had so much fun at the park, it kinda help me a lot to be brave. Me and Felix had gotten a bit close to each other which is really nice but not that close though. After we had our dinner, Felix offered himself to walk me home, I offered him the bus this time since I don't want him to walk. When we reached the bus stop of our locality, we still gotta walk though. We walk in a normal pace.

"About today, I guess it was your first date too" he spoke out

"Uh yes it was, thank you for spending time with me" I awkwardly thank him.

"You're welcome, I hope you had fun"

"Yeah it was really fun-" I almost finished my sentence when I heard a voice calling my name.

Dad?

***

Long chapter. Done again, was it boring, ig, I couldn't come out with a good one sorry. Just like Lucy I've never gone out for a date so this might not be the best date, I apologise for it, but hope you like it though, next chapter will be great hopefully ✨

P.s it's 1193 words on total.