25

Lucy's P.O.V

Hyunjin and Felix were outside.

"The others are at the cafeteria, let's go~" Hyunjin said as we all walk to the cafeteria.

The others were all there except I.N. We sat down, joining them.

"Where's Jeongin?" I asked.

"They're having P.E class" Seungmin replied.

"P.E class during lunch break? Wow"

"They weren't doing well so it's more like a punishment" Han replied.

"Poor him"

Then we discussed about how to be like after school.

+++

After school, we all walk towards Jeongin's house, we made an excuse and let him go fast and first when we almost reaches Minah's house. After taking our gifts for Jeongin, we started to walk to Jeongin's house again.

I walk with Haemin at the back.

"Kim, I'm nervous" she lowly said looking down to the box of cake she made.

"Don't worry, it's fine, he would never expect it, he'd be really happy, probably will be the best gift he'll ever receive on his birthday" I said as I smile at her.

"Okay let's hope for it"

"Yes, fighting!"

In awhile, we reaches Jeongin's house, his mom opened the door for us as we all settle down at the living room. His mom brought us fruit juice and cookies and went back to the kitchen saying Jeongin's taking a shower and he'll come soon. We were just sitting and eating. After few minutes, he came down From the stairs in his casuals, he came to us and sat between me and Haemin.

"When did you guys reached?" He asked.

"Awhile ago" Han replied.

"And, yes, we brought you gifts" Seungmin said as we all put our gifts for him at the table.

"Here Jeongin, I made a cake for you" Haemin said handed the box to Jeongin.

"Whoa! Thank you guys, you don't have to though and Haemin thanks a lot, my mom baked it but I burnt" he finished it off with a chuckle.

"That's good" she replied as age blushed as we were overreacting.

+++

After we had our dinner and cake. We decided to play games first before going home since it's still quite early. We're at the rooftop balcony, there were lots of lights so it doesn't feel like night.

"What should we play?" Seungmin asked.

"Secret Santa!" Hyunjin exclaimed.

"Ooh, nice" Minah replied as we laugh.

"Okay let's start" Jeongin said giving out papers and pens.

I think about what to write. I would like to write it to Felix but then Jeongin and Haemin cane to my mind. And I wrote it down. And we started exchanging it. Yes, Jeongin got my paper.

"Are we ready?" Hyunjin asked. We nod. "Okay let's open it" he continued as we start.

I slowly unfold the paper I got.

'I hope tomorrow never comes'

Eh? Lol this is confusing.

I look up to the others as they were all reading the paper on their hands. I slowly fold it again and put it inside my pocket.

I look up to I.N again, seeing him doubtful yet smiling. I'm sure this will lead something beautiful.

+++

It was getting late, instead of letting us go alone, Jeongin's dad decided to drive is home with his van. After we bid goodbyes, we sat in the van. Han, Sarang and Haemin sat together, Seungmin and Hyunjin behind them and at the last seats, me and Felix.

None of us talk at all and it's even more awkward between me and Felix. All is us just kept scrolling through our phones.

Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow. What will happen?

***