Part 1: Enough is Enough

*I don't own the picture for the cover of this fanfiction. It belongs to it's creator.

Lincoln Loud was sitting in the living room glaring at the floor. He was sick and tired of his sisters (Lynn, Lori and Luan) threatening him and causing his life to be miserable. Especially since they hardly apologized for their actions and just keep doing it over and over again. It's like they think that they're superior to him and that he's their little slave...something that they can abuse and boss around without any thought about what they were feeling at the time. So...he decided to do something that he should've done long ago.

"Lincoln...Why did you call us here?" Rita asked when she entered the living room with her husband following behind her. 

"Sigh...I want to talk about how Lori, Lynn and Luan are treating me." Lincoln said.

"How they're treating you?" Lynn Sr. Said.

"Yes...Lori, Lynn and Luan haven't been treating me with respect and are constantly bossing me around or tormenting me. Not to mention the fact that they even threatened me and destroyed my things without any form of apology." Lincoln said.

"Lincoln...Are you sure that they're treating you badly? I mean siblings do argue at times so..." Rita said before Lincoln cut her off.

"Gladly. For example during that "bad luck" incident, I never wanted to be at that game in the first place. I wanted to get a day off after spending time at the other's activities however Lynn forced me to come by threatening me with a baseball bat." Lincoln said.

"She did what?" Rita exclaimed.

"But that's only the top of the iceberg...for years she's been wresting with me and giving me Dutch oven's. She also forces me to be her sports partner and burps in my face." Lincoln said.

"Well we seriously need to talk to Lynn, but that doesn't explain why Lori and Luan are treating you badly." Lynn Sr. Said.

"Lori has been threatening me repeatedly by saying that she's going to turn me into a human pretzel if I enter my room. She breaks my things...sometimes without even apologizing. Not to mention the time that I talked badly about Ronnie Anne who was bullying me at the time which caused Bobby to break up with her. And instead letting me apologize to Ronnie Anne..she said that she'll use the lamp to bash my head in if I don't go on a double date." Lincoln explained.

"Okay. So that explains Lori...now explain Luan." Rita said.

"Luan has been pranking all of us on April Fools day, but she goes easy on you guys. When she pranks me...they sometimes threaten my life. It doesn't help that all three of them are quick to point fingers at me for their own messes. Along with constantly mocking me and making me do all of their chores." Lincoln said.

"Sigh...Thanks for telling us Lincoln. We had no idea that they were doing these things to you. But that ends once they return from the mall." Lynn Sr. Said.

"Thanks. Hopefully my troubles will be over soon." Lincoln said unaware that this would lead to an incident that would almost cost him his life and send his three sisters to juvie.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?  

Bye