Five Nights at Freddy Fatazz's Pizzatorium

WARNING : The following is a true story,and it's not for the faint of heart.

If you have sudden explosive diarrhea attacks while reading something scary, TURN BACK NOW!

You have been warned...

Five Fucking Nights at Freddizle Fazberri's Pizzatorium

Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down and I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there, I'll tell you how Fredizzle Fazberri played Scrabble in a pizzatorium and shit.

The 69th Night

So I was playing a video game called Five Nights at Freddizzle (The pirated version of Five Nights at Freddy's that's too edgy for yo' granddaddy.) and when I finished the 4/20 (Heh, 420) mode my hand turned into blood from cramps then it gave me 256 stars and unlocked "The 69th Night".

Like a fucking moron, I clicked it and was given the screen shown on the right. It began another night, like normal, but everything was on the floor and Fredddy had a bong up his nose with bread on his ears. I assumed this was a glitch and continued.

What I didn't notice was that you could Scrabble at this night and that I had 1337% power that drained when I looked around. I then came to the conclusion that I was a fan!

ILLUMINATI OR WHAT,GUISE?!

Then Freddizzle came up to me and turned into Shrek, who proceeded to sexually assault me with a pencil sharpener and asked me to get out of his swamp. I said no and the game crashed. Then I heard ticking. It turns out that the game planted a bomb inside my anus during the game.

Bruce Willis popped out of my computer, but failed to disarm the bomb so I went parasailing across the ocean to Japan where I was raped by a giant tentacle made of bread. Wait... Freddy had bread on his ears.