five nigh at fredy

Warn: the storey is being the spok so not read if easy scare

the scarry game that sanic and toils plays beucese it is scarry

waht happen is that the brear, name of fredidy, and his frienfs, CHEKE THE VHICKEN, BONE THE BUNEE, an FEXY THE PURATE FEX.

the storeys go:

one nigh I was have plays of sanic and toles. we were play on phon. suden the Toils was pressing app call "five nigh at fredy." i nEver hear of the game beofre. It look scarry.

How Im died
How Im Died
Toils was on night of 4. he were checkin g the cmoera and he see FEXY and he swiktch the Cmenra and he see the CHEKE. He closet both doorns an he chek the n mcaras agin an he sees all the naimatronics.

Sudnely. t Powr go out. but the WERD Thing was was that HTE powr got out in THEN HOUSE ASS WELLL.

we coild not see fone. toil was screm,ing an the Sanic was going fast an bunping into thing.s

I her the Phoot Stpes up the stair. I al so her the Fredidy son "call toraodr" Fredd face get closr tot the us and TOILS scmree. SUendly sanic turd the phon back on.

It show that the not only fredy, but as well the Fexy, CHeke, Bone. We were scarr. Fexy grab toil by hte head and mangle his silly kitsune fsce clean off. Lot of blodd. Sanic ran dast, but the cheke and the bone grab and stufdf into suip. I attmpt to run down staird. The Fredd chase af tor me, but I have a quicker. I move LIgtening to then Poleice statiln and not been a catch from the Fredy and friend.
Fexyy
picathur token on the toils's phon b5 her died
DO not be letting this scarry thing happening to you.