Chapter 7

Waking up to the sunrays literally trying to penetrate into your skin is the most irritating and frustrating thing in the world. And that’s the reason I keep my curtains closed. But I think I forgot to close them yesterday. I tried to move only to realise that a pair of strong arms were holding me.

Oh my God, someone was there with me in my bed.

When I opened my eyes, I saw a bare chest, which caused me to panic. I slowly started to move my eyes up to see who the intruder was. I was shocked to see Stephen sleeping so peacefully, with me half laying on top of him.

When did Stephen come into my room?

Wait a minute, this is not my room.

I’m lying on top of half naked Stephen in some random room.

Was I drunk last night?

No, because I didn’t feel any sort of headache or dryness inside my mouth.

Suddenly, I remembered about my sleepover at Stephen’s house. I may be a smart student in school but in the mornings, my mind works so very slow that it could rival a tortoise’s pace. No kidding.

With this realisation, I sighed in relief and bought myself more close to him. I wanted to enjoy this moment before it ended. Who knows when I would get such opportunity.

“I didn’t know you were a cuddler as well.”

I jumped when I heard him speak. I did not realise that he must be awake and must be waiting for me to remove myself from him. And that made me feel a bit embarrassed. So I started moving away from him, but he instantly tightened his hold on me and pulled me up.

“I didn’t tell you to move away from me, now did I?”

Oh god, what’s up with him? Why is he being so.....so.....so...I don’t know what, but this was definitely a new side of him. And I think that I may love this side more than anything else.

He was looking at me with an amused glint in his eyes and a smirk on his lips.

“Do you realise that we are half naked and lying on top of each other like a couple?”

“So?”

“Friends don’t sleep like this.”

“What if I say that you are something more than a friend.”

My eyes widened at that statement. What was he trying to say? What does he mean by ‘something more than a friend’? WHY IS HE MAKING ME GO CRAZY AT FRIGGING 7 IN THE MORNING?

“Don’t work your brain in that pretty little head of yours. Let’s just enjoy the moment for now.”

With that, he kissed my forehead, making me blush. I put down my head on top of the place where his heart was. I heard his heartbeat increasing its pace. It made me feel proud and happy that I had this effect on him.

-----------------

Apparently we had slept again and were woken up someone taking off the covers from top of us.

“Well well well, look what we have here. Two little love birds enjoying their sleep.”

Stupid idiot motherfucking asshole. Why did he have to come right now? I was enjoying being in my own personal heaven.

“Fuck off asshole.” Stephen groaned and held me close to himself, without opening his eyes.

I’m definitely gonna die with so much cheesiness that was being projected by his actions.

“Yeah yeah. Why would I be wanted now? You have got what you had wanted for so long.”

Ok, now I am completely awake.