Chapter 13

I was in front of my mirror getting ready for prom. I was hella excited because I was going with the one I loved. But I was mostly excited of the fact that we were an official couple. I could kiss him in front of the whole world and hug him and wouldn't give a damn. After the day he asked me out, we were like inseparable. We did practically everything together, well except for the fact that our classes were different. And Walter had been constantly teasing us in every way he could, it seemed as if he had made that his mission of his life. But I enjoyed every bit of it.

So, coming back to the present, I was dressing in the suit that mom had finally managed to buy. I don't understand why was she being particularly picky about my prom suit. I mean it's only prom. Oh, and did I tell you her reaction when I told her about me and Stephen? She shrieked like a teenage girl. Like actually shrieked such that my dad had to come rushing down his home office with a baseball bat coz he thought that there was some intruder. When he got to know what the actual matter was he shook his head and face palmed, but congratulated me afterwards. All in all, they were really happy for me. As for the suit, mom wanted me to look “dashing and sexy” such that I would “take away his breath”. Women, I tell you.

At exactly 7 O'clock, the doorbell rang and a smile appeared on my face. Stephen had told me that he would come to pick me up at 7 and he was right on time. Looking at myself in the mirror one again, I checked myself. I was wearing a light grey coloured suit with a dark purple shirt and black tie. I think I looked decent enough.

"Finley, he's here."

I heard my mom shout and I came out of my room to go downstairs. I saw him standing with his back towards me talking to my mom and dad. When I reached on the third last step, my parents looked at me and smiled. Then he turned around and I felt as if I had forgotten to breath.

He was in a midnight black suit with a black shirt and silver tie, his hair was perfectly styled and he looked like a freaking model. I wanted to jump on him and kiss him senseless. He smiled that wonderful smile of his and came forward.

"Hey" he said while hugging me.

"Hi" I could only help but whisper, wrapping my arms around his neck. He smelt so wonderful that I was having second thoughts about going to prom. I would rather spend the night with him in either of our bedrooms and exploring each other's body.

"Baby, I don't know what exactly you are thinking but I am in it with you." He whispered and nibbled my earlobe. I took a deep breath and whimpered. How did he know that I was getting seriously turned on right now? Oh right, mini me has started to show itself.

We pulled away from each other and he looked at me from head to toe. I felt as he was taking off my clothes one by one.

"I must say Grace; you have an excellent choice in clothes. Your son looks so sexy that I might have to keep him hidden the whole night."

He said and turned to look at my mom, who just  laughed it off. My dad looked me over Stephen's shoulder and smirked. I was blushing badly.

"Okay boys, lets click some pictures and then you guys can go ahead." My dad said while taking out his camera.

After taking ample of pictures, we said goodbye to my parents and headed towards the venue of our prom, which was a very grand hotel. We met by Walter at the entrance who, might I say, had her arms around a very pretty girl and she was blushing madly.

"Hey Walter. Finally got a date huh?" I said and hugged him.

"Yeah. Finally." The way he said it, it seemed as if he had been after the girl for a very long time.

"Hey dude, you got yourself a really beautiful girl. Hope you treat her well or else I'll kill you." Stephen said while hugging Walter and shaking hands with the girl. She was just smiling shyly and shaking her head.