Chapter 26

Hey guys sorry for the late chapter I had a lot and I mean a lot of homework. Also I'm going to be blueberry for Halloween! So I'll be posting a picture when I finish trick or treating! And NO I'm not too old to be trick or treating I'm only 12! Anyways as I was going to start today's chapter I saw this

4K reads?!? What the heck!! Why do you guys even read this?! This books not Interesting and it doesn't even have a plot like all I have written for a plot is blue kills people and dust soon starts to fall for her then her friends start to get susp...

4K reads?!? What the heck!! Why do you guys even read this?! This books not Interesting and it doesn't even have a plot like all I have written for a plot is blue kills people and dust soon starts to fall for her then her friends start to get suspicious and I haven't planned the rest out yet... ok enough of me ranting have your chapter!!

Blue's POV (that's not new..)

"BLUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" I heard someone yell and immediately knew it was dream "Hi!" I waved from the grass "OMG ARE YOU OK WHAT IM I SAYING OF COURSE YOUR NOT YOUR BLEEDING!!!" Dream said sitting next to me and looking at my leg "no it's ok dream it actually doesn't really hurt that much" I tried to reassure her "ok I don't not know how it doesn't hurt or bother you but I'm not going to question it" she said and hovered her hand over the injury "Im going to heal you to the best of my ability alright?" She questioned looking at me "ok!" I said in a way that makes her know that I trust her

"if you want i can tell a teacher to help if I can't heal it completely" Dream said already starting to heal me "no it's fine I just need to be able to walk plus I've had worst when I'm training" I reminded her "yeah but still I don't like seeing you hurt" She said back "Students please quiet down!!" I turned my head to the source of the voice and saw it was the principle who spoke  "Since the school has burned down I'll be letting all of you guys have a week off while me and the rest of the faculty work something out so you guys can at least finish this school year" She said "YAY NO SCHOOL" "WOHO!!" "YAY MORE SLEEP!" I heard some people yell as soon as the principle said that. "i recommend all of you guys go home but if you wanna talk or do something with your friends go ahead" the principle finished before walking to the group of adults to probably discuss plans. "I should probably text Papy" I said taking my phone out "wait blue!" Dream said before I could finish unlocking my phone "what?" I said confused "why don't we all have a sleep over at me and nightmares house?!" She asked looking happy "that's a great idea! Let me ask papy!" I said quickly finishing typing my password and opened the text app. "Hey papy can I go to dream and nightmares house? Dream said she's going to host a sleep over!" I texted and sent waiting for a respond "sure what time?" I read "I don't know give me a sec to ask" I typed and sent "hey dream papy asks what time" I questioned "hmmm maybe" Dream said taking her phone out and looking at the time "3.....40?" She said looking at me "alright!" I responded and texted " she says 3:40" to papy "alright then I was going to ask if you wanted to stay at a friends house anyways because I'm going to study at mettaton's house" I read again "oh alright then!" I answered "if anything happens or you need something call me ok?" He questioned "ok papy bye I love you!!" I finish texting and looked at Dream who was texting ink if she wanted to come "he said I could go!" I told Dream excitedly "yay!!" She said "hey Dust you wanna come too?" She asked looking at senpai "eh sure I have nothing better to do" he said. Yay senpai's going to be there!!

Sorry for the short chapter but again I have to do my homework I just wanted to post something for you guys.

Random drawing I did during lunch

Bye human! (Even if your not)