Chapter 47

I got a burst of motivation so instead of drawing I decided to write!! I think I might upload two chapters this week I'm not really that sure though....Anywho since I still have motivation I'm gonna update the ask and dare book too! So keep a eye out for that later today!

Blue's POV

So apparently my brothers staying at his friends house for the next three days....Yes!! That's more then enough time to plan Frisky's death! Thank you stretch for deciding to stay with your friends instead of your sister who still hasn't got a report back from her job! Wait..REPORT BACK FROM MY JOB?! Oh no!! I ran outside and opened the mail box to find a letter "Please be from the job!" I brought the letter inside and Indeed it was from my job! "Ok blue stay calm" I opened the letter and began to read.

Dear Blueberry Swap,

After reading your job application I am glad to say I am impressed and decided to give you a chance, But you must not Mess up or you will be fired. I'm sure you did your research and know how strict we are here at the cafe, Any mistakes will not be Tolerated and you will be punished for it. I don't mean to sound rude but we must Keep our high reputation and 5 Star reviews. You are gonna go through a round of practice in the next Five days( May 10) So be ready if you don't Act and behave good enough you shall not receive any letters from us, If you do succeed you will get a letter Two days after the Practice. I hope you don't disappoint me and have a Good day.

                                                     From,
Mr. River

"EEEEEEEEEEE!!!" I bounced in joy. I can't believe I'm getting a chance to Work at the Kawaii Cafe!!! I gotta tell my brother and friends!!

Bluemuffin102: BROTHER!!!!!

Orangedude: Hey sis what's up?

Bluemuffin102: IM GOT A LETTER BACK!!!

Orangedude: really? That's great what's it say?

Bluemuffin102: THEY SAID THEY'LL GIVE ME A CHANCE!!!! IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!

Orangedude: See I told you you'll get a chance

Bluemuffin102: Hehe thanks for believing in me!

Orangedude: that's what Siblings are supposed to do

Orangedude: But I gotta go My friends are getting mad I'm on my phone

Bluemuffin102: Oki doki! Bye brother!

Alright now the group chat..

Bluemuffin102: GUYS GUESS WHAT!!!

Flirtybae030: What's up Sweetie?

Splatoonsquid: what's got you so exited?

PositiveUwU: What happened?

Bluemuffin102: I GOT A LETTER FROM THE CAFE!!!!!!

Splatoonsquid: REALLY?! What's it say!?

Bluemuffin102: they're giving me a chance to prove myself worthy!!!!

PositiveUwU: That's great!!

Flirtybae030: When are you gonna take the test?

Bluemuffin102: In five days!

Flirtybae030: well I'm happy for you!

PositiveUwU: You must try your best!

Splatoonsquid: we believe in you!

Bluemuffin102: Thanks guys!!

This is the best day ever!! Nothing could ruin it!!

Scratch scratch