Chapter 7: The Encounter

===================================

Y/n's POV:

I ran through the woods where I can be alone for a while, I need time to process what just happened back there.

And that's a lot to take in...

I reached my hidden treehouse that is covered in green paint and also with leaves and branches, making it completely camouflage.

I opened the small door and got inside, I rested for a while, letting the fresh air hit through my face and to my hair. I pulled out my phone and shut it off. I don't want to be disturbed, just me, myself and I.

I lay down on the carpeted floor and close my eyes. I thought about the things that had happened. Itzy's being a part of this ridiculous act, the freaking prophecy, Raiden and Kaito, ughh those shitheads, and of course, TWICE and uncle JYP who keep these away from me~.

"Sucks, isn't it?" A voice of a lady was heard.

I quickly stand up to see the girl in all black attire, looking at me with those cat eyes.

"Who are you? What are you doing here? She just looked at me blankly, then chuckles.

"You're not suppose to be here." I said trying to be intimidating

"You too." She said

"Your still not answering my questions" I demanded

"Ooppss, sorry about that, I'm Jennie by the way, and I just wanted a place to relaxed, and found this... old.... broken... treehouse in the middle of nowhere" she said bluntly.

I'm surprised that I didn't sense or smell her either. Is she human? If so, then that's why I didn't smell her, vampire scent is more powerful and detectable than humans.

"Hey, since its just the two of us, well maybe we can entertain ourselves?" She spoke up.

I didn't even answer yet she pushed me to the ground and locked my arms with her.

"Aish.. this human, or so called Jennie, doesn't even know who she's dealing with' yet I can't harm or scare humans, thats our law to maintain peace between the two race.

She's a bit fast and also a bit impressive, not bad for a human.

She bit her lower lip and look at me hungrily like she wanted to taste every inch of me. Scanning my face, our eyes met, I don't know why but her gaze seems like I'm petrified and can't even move a muscle even though knowingly that I'm more stronger than her.

My eyes widen as she leaned down and started kissing my neck, probably leaving a mark, and instead of fighting back, I just let her be.....

===================================

Mina's POV:

As soon as Mr. Logan ordered us to leave his room,  I quickly went out to find Y/n and Sana.

As I rushed through the hallway, I saw one of Y/n's best friend, Yeji leaning on the wall, she saw me first and walked up to me.

"I heard what happened, you guys alright? Is Y/n alright?" She asked worried on her eyes.

I smiled at her "Don't worry, everyone's fine." I said reassuringly

"Uhmm.. have you seen Y/n?" She asked

I shake my head "I was looking for her too."

"Lets find her together then, shall we?" She suggested