𝒮ℯ𝒾𝓉𝓈ℯ

𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸ℯ𝓈𝓈 𝒜𝓃𝒶𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒶 𝒫𝒪𝒱

"Kuupäev! Girl you are totally winning this!" Arabella says

"I know right, now I have to get ready." I say going through the clothes in my closet.
"Let me pick out your outfit and you just relax in your tub, I'll have Mirtel get it started." Arabella says grabbing my shoulders and seating me down. "Now undress and put on this robe!" I looked at her in disbelief when she said that.
"You sound like my nightmares." I grimace as I take the robe from her hands.
"Ew, what is wrong with your mind?" She look at my in disgust.
"If you went through what I went through then you would question your mental state also." I say while undressing.

"Yeah you right about that

"Yeah you right about that." She nods her head in agreement. "I am jealous of your body Anastassia." Arabella says.
"Thank you, this is all pure food & working out." I say as I pull the robe on.
"When you have 3 kids its hard to get rid of that little flap on your tummy." She says motioning to her tummy.
"Isn't that the enjoyment of motherhood." I asked.
"If you can call it that, I call it the marking of motherhood." She says. I chuckle.
"Now that you have your robe on get in that bathroom and bath that smell of outside & sweat." Arabella said pushing me into the bathroom.
"Its because of Juulius, his funk made the whole car stink." I say.
"Well I hope Juuliusbpicks you up in a different car, can't be stinking." Arabella says.
"I hope so too." I say taking off my robe and stepping in the tub.
"Now I want you to relaxed and Mirtle will be in here to massage & was your hair, and I will be in your room picking out your outfit & getting the makeup ready." Arabella says then she leaves the bathroom.
After she left Mirtel comes in.
"Madam if I may ask how did his practice go?" Mirtle asks seating down on the side of the tub washing my hair.
"It went fine kinda boring when you don't know anything about rugby but their coach kissing my behind so much." I chuckled remembering earlier. "At 7 he is going to come pick me up for a dinner date."
"Madam please be careful, I know you want to get revenge but what if the media gets ahold of this, it will ruin your chances with the 7 suitors you have is Asia or what if you slip up and Sir Juulius finds out then gets violent." I could tell Mirtel was truly concerned about my safety.
"Mirtel don't worry I can take of myself & knowing Kainus he doubled up on inside & outside security for me." I turn around to Mirtel taking her hands in mind.
"I know, it's just you know my family situation I don't want the same thing to happen to you." She says with tears filling up in her eyes. I clearly understood where she came. I gave her a hug to comfort and let her crush it out, after she was done crying I pulled away and grabbed her face then looked her in the eyes. "I promise I will keep myself safe, how about I text you a code name when I need help." Her eyes lit up when I said that.
"That would be nice so I can get you extra help." She says wiping her tears with the back of her hand.
"I will text you my last favorite fruit, which is mangos." I say.
"That will work, and let me know what, where, and when you get to the place he is taking." I chuckled when she said that, she reminded me of my mother.
"Ok I will do that Ema." I say.
"Lõpeta, I just want you to be safe." She says chuckling also.
"Like I said I will be safe, now wash my hair." I say turning back around.
"Hästi." Mirtel goes back to washing my hair.