𝒩ℯ𝓁𝒾𝓉ℯ𝒾𝓈𝓉

𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸ℯ𝓈𝓈 𝒜𝓃𝒶𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒶 𝒫𝒪𝒱

"Queen-Dowager Yesun has never picked out a outfit that wasn't a hanbok for any of her young female relatives

"Queen-Dowager Yesun has never picked out a outfit that wasn't a hanbok for any of her young female relatives." I examined my outfit.
"I think she only does that because I'm not Korean." I shrug as we walk out my room.
"Well the rumors I heard is that you are Queen Dowager Yesun favorite aside from Prince Young-Jae, because you don't come off as fake and isn't snobby like all the others."
"Rumors are rumors Ji-Woo." I shrug once again.
"But Halmeoni has good taste in clothes." I sway my hips a little making us both chuckle.

" I sway my hips a little making us both chuckle

"지우 당신은 당신의 어머니가 재석 왕자 축하 파티를 계획하는 데 도움이 필요합니다.
(Ji woo you are needed to help your mother with the plans for Prince Jae Suk celebratory party.)." A maid came up to Ji-Woo and some to her in Korean.
"아나스타샤 공주를 차에 걸어야 해요.
(I have to walk Princess Anastasia to the car.)." Ji-Woo looked at her in confusion.
"부인의 하녀에 의해 그녀가 당신이 파티, 그녀의 명령을 돕기를 원한다고 들었습니다.
(I was told by madam's maid that she wanted you to help with the party, her orders.)." The servant walked away.
"What was that about?" I look at her confused.
"I have to help work on a party for Prince Jae-Suk celebratory party."
"But Jackson hasn't even competed yet how do they know he is going to win?"
"Do not question whether or not Prince Jae-Suk will win or not, he is one of the top fencers in Asia." Ji-Woo exclaimed.
"Enough talking you have a fencing match to watch and I have a party to plan." We both scurry from our spot.

The guard opens the door for me and I walk out to see Queen Dowager Yesun and Empress Myung-Sung waiting beside the car.
"Finally you arrived we were about to send someone to come and get you." Empress Myung-Sung says.
"Sorry." I simply say.
Us 3 get in the limousine.

The car ride was mostly silent until I decided to spark a conversation.
"Why isn't Your Highness Min-Sung not here with us?"
"My husband and I didn't want to leave you in a limousine with 7 men as that would not look good in front of the press as you and Man-Sik are only engaged." Empress Myung-Sung said with a hint of arrogance in her tone.
"Oh okay." I give a slight nod.