𝓤𝓴𝓼

𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸ℯ𝓈𝓈 𝒜𝓃𝒶𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒶 𝒫𝒪𝒱

Here I am walking down the halls of my family palace

Here I am walking down the halls of my family palace. Hurrying with my personal maid behind me walking or should I say walking fast to my Father's meeting room.
"Madam please slow down you know how your grandmother is about you walking unlady like." My maid said frantically.
"I do not care about my grandmother's rule right now I am pissed."
Guards stand in front of my Father's meeting room.
"Let me or else I shall get call my mother and she will move you herself." I snarled at the guard who in fright moved from the door.
I push the door wide open.
My father and his counsel all stop and looked at me.
"Get out I have a meeting with my father." They all looked at me then my father who nodded their head.
The last to walk out was my older brother Kristofer.
"Ma vihkan sind(I hate you)." Kristofer whispered as he walked pass me.
Kristofer has never liked me, because he thought my mother broke up his parents marriage and the things he & his mother said about my mother.
"Tagasi sulle(back to you)." I say back.

I sit myself down in my father chair.
"Issi tell me why you are shipping me off to Korea?"
"Armas couldn't you wait until my meeting was over?" My Father asked with a hint of irritation in his voice.
"No Issi, it could not wait."
"If you cannot wait then I shall tell you." My Father sat down in his chair across me.
"Why can't the Princes come here, why do I have to go there?" I asked sitting up in my chair.
"Armas, you know the tradition when it comes to marrying a woman from different country."
The tradition in the royal family is that the man has to go to the future bride home but if the husband is in a different country, the future bride has to travel to her husbands country.
"I know my responsibility of caring on the royal family bloodline, but why do I have to be the first to marry why not Kristofer or Kainus?" I found it unfair on how I had to leave home first when they were older and ready for the age of marriage.
"Armas, you know this is a opportunity that hardly comes around because of you know what." My father was trying to beat around the bush when it comes to my race but I already knew.
My father reputation went kinda down when he divorced the woman who was supposed to be Queen of Estonia but my mother a woman of color became the Queen of Estonia which was a hard pill for the country peoples to swallow.
"Issi just say it already, it's because I'm black."
"Armas, I don't mean it that way..." My father got up from his chair walked over to me and pulled me up giving me a hug.
"Issi I know my role has princess and how I am suppose to make royal ties by marrying." I inhaled my father signature scent. "Issi, I will do this all because I want the best for our kingdom, plus I knowing Kristofer would love not having my around for a month." I chuckled as my father chuckles along, I could feel the deep vibrations of his chest.
I remember being little laying on his chest while I feel his deep vibrations while he read me a story to bed or hold me when I was sick.
"Oh, you remind me I have a meeting to continue which you interrupted." My father said crossing his arms looking army sternly.
"Vabandust, isa(Sorry Daddy)." I give my father a peck on the cheek and scurry out of the room.
My father council men were all standing around the door.
I give a mini sorry and scurry out of that hall with my personality maid.