𝒦𝒶𝒽ℯ𝓀𝓈𝒶

𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸ℯ𝓈𝓈 𝒜𝓃𝒶𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒶 𝒫𝒪𝒱

These few days have been pretty good, Kristofer being his usual self by giving me snarky comments here and there and always ignoring me, Kainus always trying to pursued me too not go out with Juulius, Arabella giving me advice on how to choose the...

These few days have been pretty good, Kristofer being his usual self by giving me snarky comments here and there and always ignoring me, Kainus always trying to pursued me too not go out with Juulius, Arabella giving me advice on how to choose the so called 'Mr. Right' when I get to Korea, and me chilling with my nieces living my best life.
Currently right now I'm helping Arabella pack.
"I can't believe we are leaving tonight." I say folding one of Arabella skirt's.
"Tell me about it, I had so much fun but I miss my hubby." She said swooning over her husband.
"Make sure you send me pictures of the baby moon." I say.
"Don't worry, I will send you everything and keep you updated, as long as you promise to do the same." Arabella held out her pinky finger and I latched mie on hers.
"I'm just hope I won't miss the birth of little Alexis." I pout, it would be the first birth I'll miss.
"Don't worry, I will make sure your future husband will have you in my room." She says.
"Madams, your father & mother are here to see you both." Mirtel announces. Then my parents walked in.
"Emme, Isa come to help me and Arabella pack?" I asked jokingly.
"No sweetie, me and your father came to tell you girls that the flight time will be moved to 12:00 instead of 4:30 and that dress nicely for the last family dinner." Mother says.
"Please don't call it the last family dinner." Even though my trip to find a husband would only be for 3 months, I still had to find a husband then the next two months will be planning a wedding which will make my life super busy, and Arabella would have the baby and she won't be able to visit us for at least a year or two.
"Honey, your mother is telling the truth, this marriage is long term." Father says.
"I know, it's just hard to think I probably will only see you guys when I come back to get my belongings and my wedding." I pout sadly which caused my father to engulf me in a warm hug.
"Group hug!" Arabella calls out and they all give me a hug.
"Now don't pout my ilus tüdruk you will get wrinkles and look like a angry old lady." Mother says making a funny face causing me to chuckle.
"Me and your mother will leave you two to finish packing and we will see you both at dinner." Father says pulling mother along with him out of the room.
"Now let's get back to packing." Arabella says pulling her shoe bag from under her bed.
I nod in response and help her get her shoes.

The last family dinner...

I add a little bit more clear lipstick on my lips then rubbed th together in the mirror. I was ready for my last dinner as a full family.

 I was ready for my last dinner as a full family