10...Unpredictable

Soft deep breaths are heard in her room.

Seulgi lays in her bed in a daze still remembering what had happened between her and Irene at her apartment for the supposed tutoring session they had.

It has been a few days since that had happened, and at every single hour of the passing days she is always brought back into that moment.

The heat.

The electricity.

The intensity.

It was not mistakable one bit.

She bites her bottom lip when she remembers Irene cupping her cheeks with a lingering gaze. She saw the way Irene's gaze started from her eyes, eventually descending onto her lips where she bit her bottom lip, a reaction Seulgi did not anticipate whatsoever. However, such action just made her blush and heat up even more. She knew deep down at that moment, she could've kissed Irene then and there.

They were both ready.

But she stopped it...

Why?

Seulgi was unsure why she had said the food was going to get cold, releasing them from the intense situation and snapping them both back to reality. But that built-up tension and desire between them could have been settled that night...

It could've been her nerves or it could've been that she wasn't ready, yet Seulgi didn't know what triggered such response. But she was sure that when she sees Irene next or when the moment is right that it would happen...she would make it happen.

She turns on her side and looks at her bear plushie in the eyes.

"I'm gonna make it happen bear..."

------------

Irene lays still on in her bed hugging her pillow, gently breathing and blinking as she remembers what had happened in her apartment.

It was just a few days ago she was looking into Seulgi's eyes, full of desire. Wanting to kiss her then and there, but weirdly enough she was glad Seulgi cut the intensity short by using the food as the reason. If she hadn't stop it, she probably would have not known what she'd do...

She puts her hands on her cheeks, lightly slapping herself to calm down and not get too hot and bothered by the incident that she replays in her head over and over again. She further reminds herself that she needs to sleep as tomorrow was going to be a long day...and yet again another tutoring session with Seulgi.

As she shuts her eyes, her mind drifts and reassures her that her wishes will eventually come at the right moment, which she was more than looking forward to.

------------------------------

Next Morning...

Irene squints at the brightness of the sun passing through her window. Her hands fumble blindly reaching for her phone on her bedside table to check what time it is; it's 8:00 am. She stares at her screen for a few minutes, mind still foggy from her slumber when she realises she has woken up late.

Cursing to herself for not setting her alarm the night before, she jumps out of her bed and rushes into her bathroom. In a matter of minutes, she runs to her closet putting on anything that is work appropriate, before packing her bags with her laptop, papers and books, grabbing a banana and her car keys then proceeding towards her door.

Adrenaline and stress are an all-time high for Irene this morning, as she taps her fingers in irritation on her steering wheel waiting for the traffic light to turn green. She has never been late...probably once...back when she was a college student, but it's a rare occasion for it to happen, especially now that she is a professor and has at least 100 students waiting for her in the lecture hall. She eventually pulls into the campus parking lot, grabs the things she needs for the class and hurriedly rushes towards the lecture hall. It was 9:15 am and she was late.