17...Sign

A/N: Hello! First of all I just wanted to say sorry for the delayed updates for this story, life's been keeping me busy (eg. med school and work) as well as trying to get through various other stories I 'm managing atm. I appreciate the support you guys have been giving to this story, and I know it's been a while but here it is and I hope you continue to read on till the end despite my lateness in updating hahaha! 

They hurriedly walk to the car holding hands and scrabbling to open the door to the backseats.

It was 10pm on a Friday night and lucky for them, the night was dark enough to mask the temptation and eagerness that was evident in either of them. It was tonight that the town's local cinema had a special event showing multiple screenings of various romance and drama movies from the iconic 'Roman Holiday' to 'The Notebook' and 'Fifty Shades Freed'. It was only halfway through the latter movie, the two hurriedly made it out of the cinema as if something urgent had to be said or done.

But really...something had to be done.

Seulgi and Joohyun, fumble into the backseats of the car with the professor straddling her student, ready to jump into what they had came to do. Neither of them hesitated, with Seulgi grabbing Joohyun's waist and pulling her towards her, letting their lips connect and do wonders. While Joohyun, as usual has her arms wrapped around her nape, eagerly and passionately enveloping her lips with Seulgi's top lip. Savouring every bit of each other, through the flow, the moisture and softness of each other's lips.

The movie definitely did have an affect on them, it wasn't questionable whatsoever. Because after the characters Christian and Anna had made out in his Audi R8, to the scene where they were both in the bathtub, the two of them couldn't seem suppress the urge they had throughout, looking at each simultaneously and knowing full well what they were thinking about. Seulgi, immediately grabbing Joohyun's hand, pushing past the doors, past the people both giggling and lusting from excitement eventually reaching the car and progressing into an embrace that seemed to resemble the same amount of lust and desire portrayed in the movie.

They continue to make out for another few minutes before Joohyun pulls away.

"Wow...that was..."

"Intense...definitely intense..." Seulgi replies back smirking.

She tucks a few strands of hair behind the goddess' ear and any other stray hairs away from her face, revelling at the site before her, knowing full well she would never ever get enough of her.

"I think my best friends were right, we should definitely invest in a bed and put it into your office."

Joohyun raises a brow suggestively.

"Or we would be at risk of getting caught. Besides, I like doing what we do in my car, it sort of gives a...secretive, teenage love escapade sort of thing you know?"

"Or we can always do it back at your place...on your bed."

"Oh...so what are you suggesting Kang Seulgi? We head back to my place and continue what we came to do?" Joohyun replies in her ever-so-sultry and seductive tone.

On your bed...

Seriously Seulgi? Would you even know what to do when that times comes?!

Now, she sort of regretted what she had said.

"Umm...I think...your car is...fine."

"Why are you stuttering suddenly? Was it something with what I had said?" Joohyun teases, leaning into her and intently gazing into her eyes.