Foreword

Viewers triggered by thalassophobia, depression/suicidal thoughts, or battle are advised to proceed with caution.

Like I mentioned my book description, this will be a Heroes of Olympus and Mako Mermaids crossover that takes place after Blood of Olympus (before Trials of Apollo) and after Season 4, mostly following Percy. The only difference for the Mako timeline is that the cast is going into their senior year of highschool, which they already did in season 4 but oh well.

VERY SLOW UPDATES... you have been warned.

Again, this book will NOT contain any profanity or sexual content (though profanity is fine in the comments), and will include pictures, lots of sarcasm, and angst.

My current goal is to have 30 chapters with an average of 1500 words per chapter.
Current Average: 1800

At the end of each chapter, I will have a little marker like this:

[ - # of words -
- editing 1 ⭕️/✔️
- editing 2 ⭕️/✔️
- pictures ⭕️/✔️
- date published ]

Pretty self explanatory. For the editing and pictures, I will have either the red circle or check mark next to it, ⭕️ meaning I have not finished this for the chapter, and ✔️ meaning I have.

I hope you like it! Comment any story ideas or plot points you would like to see.

Toodles!

- NovaM

[Republished Aug. 10th, 2021]