Chapter 5: Xolace

The building was very humongous it seemed to be a combination of European gothic design combined with Ancient Nigerian Architecture resembling those of Ancient Benin City.

With Brass figurines decorating the exterior of the building.

it had very large walls surrounding it with a large gate in the middle. Zemon wasn't much of a lover of Architecture but this was really mind blowing.

A very loud sound banged from where the gate was as it got open.

"Zemon! Welcome!" A farmiliar voice rang as two figures walked out in Zemon's direction.

"Sanusi!" Zemon screamed in excitement not wasting a time to go hug him. Even if Zemon was tall he was only as tall as Sanusi's chest, his long beared touching Zemon on his hair.

" So na here nai yu vaa go." (So this is where you went to). Zemon said in a mood of frenzy.

" Yes o." His hoarse voice coming true as Sanusi answered. "Just had to retire here for a while." He turned to Chi as his eyes became beady.

"How you Na?"

"I'm fine." Chi answered  nonchalantly. " I think we should go inside, I know Zemon must be dying out of curiosity." Winking at  Sanusi as she spoke.

" Yes o!" Zemon echoed before he froze up like he forgot something, in fact he did forget something, his clothes.

"My Clothes." He started. "I don forget dem."

"Mtchwwwwww." Sanusi Shrugged.

"Where we're going you don't need clothes."

" Wetin? (What?). Is that true ? I hope not o."

" You ehhhn." Chi added. "What are you even hiding sef?"

" Chi don't start."  Zemon cautioned, eyeing her fiercely.

Sanusi noticing the eye Zemon was giving to Chi smiled suspiciously, pointing a finger at the both of them.

"You two.....What did you people do when I was away? " He asked laughing.

"Abeg o!...Zemon pleaded raising his hands while waving it in the air as a very naughty thought rang in his head. "Nothing o! Ask Chi na."

Sanusi looked at Chi smiling, while Chi winked at them both before cat walking into the gate.

"If una like make una still de standa outside de nak teeth. Me I don Waka."  ( You should stay outside and argue if you like as for me I won't be part of that nonsense."

" You heard the girl ." Sanusi echoed.
I've heard o....let's go." Zemon agreed stressed.

Zemon wouldn't say it but it excited him the mystery of what lay inside the humongous building. When inside the gate he found some few people most likely Xouls who looked at him strangely. They all seemed to revere both Sanusi and Chi. Greeting Chi with an Alias Miss Black. He couldn't find a title for the looks they gave him neither the vibes he was getting off them but one thing was certain he didn't like it.

"So where are we going to from here?" Zemon asked.

"The Don of this base." Chi answered.
The Don huh?.... Before the happenings of the past week Zemon have had a very apathetic way of reasoning concerning Xouls.

He knew they existed, he knew what they were, he knew the names of some such as Slanta, he had even woken up to stories of how some of were found out to be Xouls and was taken by the Xoul Corps or ran away and disappeared.