Chapter 3 : Rampage.

" Zemon"....Nelson  said with a fearful voice as tears randown his cheeks..." I knew I shouldn't have let you go out....but just pride"...his Dad pouted.

He was with an axe of some sort hooked to his back, his other two escorts sanusi and Chi the lady in all black  marched forward to where they were.

"No wounds on his body." Chi stated sounding relieved. But from the look of  it he's attacker was a lightning Elemental Majik user, the Majik actually used seemed like a kind of paralysis one."

"Slanta." Zemon mumbled out..
"Just as I thought".....Chi said with a finger running through her chin.

"Slanta!?" Nelson sparked..." You mean that bastard laid his hands on my son?"

He looked at Chi  with an expression on his eyes that said you know what to do she shook her head on the affirmative as he marched off  to find Slanta, while Sanusi tried his best interrogating the Yenagoa blud member that tried to kill Zemon who seemed to have ran mad all of a sudden screaming " The Arugbo is coming....Dem de com ehhh( They are coming) ...The Arugbo..we have to cleanse this world of their souls or else destruction. Na big gbege nai go com o!" (They will be destruction) After screaming for sometime he collapsed.

" Seems we have another one Chi.... Doesn't look strong enough to be a member of the Arugbo so...."

"He's mind controlled by them"..... Chi completed cleaning Zemon's face with a white handkerchief.

" That's right...you read my mind ...Nai be why he de kolo na..."  (That's why he's crazy) He concluded, he had a slight hausa accent. "Say....Do you think it's wise letting Nelson go off on his own?"

He asked directing it to Chi who seemed so pre-occupied  that Sanusi felt she didn't hear him or just didn't want to answer but proved him wrong when she let out a gasp and said " Nelson isn't a Xoul all right but he's still has an extra-ordinary thing about him except from the fact that he's a Xoul tool user he's one of the few humans to have awakened two of three Adamic laws  of the universe." Sanusi stood surprised.

Just a stone throw from them Slanta had managed to gain the upper hand running some lightning current through his oponent's heart. He was ready to give an ending blow before he heard his name.

"Slanta!!" Nelson roared bold just some distance away from Slanta.
" I know that voice" Slanta said looking at where the voice was coming from.

"Padi man".....He shouted rather sarcastically.. "Wida na wetin yu de do here ? Thought you quitted after your wife died.....I don de hear your hans o!!( I've been hearing your story)....Man like Nelson.

Nelson and Slanta had actually known each other before now even before Slanta became a Xoul and created the Confra Yenagoa bludz and Nelson became a Xoul tool user joining Xolace...They have had a lot of conflicts before in the past but this one was unacceptable to Nelson.

"Abegi" .... Nelson scuffed... "you did something to my son so I'm here to make you pay for it."

"Shuuu...Yu bin get pikin before I no bin know o ( wow I didn't know you had a child).. Slanta denied. And who are you talking about sef?

"The boy you paralyzed he's my son,  Zemon." Nelson said defeated .

" Oh...I didn't know that ....I no bin even know im name sef.... he's a special one, Benekeme's vessel but can I tell you something."

"what?"

Wetin Yu go do if I no pay for am...( What are you going to do if I don't pay for it") His signature smirk all over his face.