Chapter 6: Benekeme's vessel.

"Benekeme's Vessel?" Zemon grunted in disapproval. "Why the hell do you people call me that?"

"Z—mon. Zilayefa stammered. Don't you think you should be more respectful? That's the Don you're speaking with.
She".... The Scolding got cut short by the Don.

"Do not concern your self with this." Warned the little woman referring to Zilayefa. " So you want me to refer to you as something more than just a vessel. Right?"

"Yeah...I guess."  Said Zemon stunned by the woman's words.

"Then come take a sit." She urged gesturing her fingers to the sits before the table.

"Zilayefa! Chimamanda! Sanusi!" The Don calls out at the three people accompanying Zemon.

"Yes ma!" They answered  simultaneously.

" Leave us." The Don said sharply, piercing Zemon's heart with a bit of fear.

They all complied reluctantly with Sanusi and Chi giving Zemon a thumbs up gesture."Good luck!" They said. They behavior adding to Zemon's fear as he sits down on the Chair.

The Don looked straight into Zemon's eyes making him uncomfortable.

"Sit straight." She commanded with her squicky voice her short neck stretching with her small body.

Mr 'Benekeme's Vessel' let's have a little tit for tat. Do you mind?

"U–hm... No I guess." Not even sure of him self or what exactly is going on with the woman, Zemon Stammers. His unacceptance of the tag 'Benekeme's Vessel' Could visibly be seen.

A vain had popped up on his head showing his annoyance. The Don kept noticing his motion.

"Splendid." She replied . She seemed to have a British accent tucked very deep in her Nigerian tongue.

"You see, you are free to get angry at me anyway you can. But I assure you it won't stop me from calling you Benekeme's Vessel. You know why? Because that's what you are to me and how you'll always be seen by me."

Zemon's face tightened, feeling so uneasy with the discussion that he wanted to leave the entire premises.

The Don smilled a wiry smile, eyeing Zemon through her glasses.

"If you want to show me you're something more than just the reincarnation of that Old fool then you'll have to work hard for it and earn it from me. This is Xolace. The more you stay here you'll find out we're  more than just an Organization we are a family. My family.  You coming here is a danger to my family. Because  believe  it or not you're are targeted by a lot of people for being the vessel of one of the Old fools and if you become  one of us we won't  let you go down without a fight.  We are ready to sacrifice our lives for any one of us. The only question I would  want to ask you.....

She paused to take a calculative look at him before continuing . "Is your life worth living and are you worth dying for? "

"Uhmm!" A Dumbfounded Zemon mumbled out, not wanting to stare at the woman's eyes and not knowing what to say. His fists clenched beneath the table.  The Don's words were insensitive but deep down he knew where she was coming from.

Fighting the urge to cry he slowly tilted his head up to answer the question before the little old woman cut him off.

"I'm giving you till the end of this year to give me an answer."  She said bringing out something  from a drawer. "Till then take this. It contains all you need as a new student of Xolace.  I am suppose to have given you some dos and donts of the place but I'm no longer in the mood for that. Everything is inside the box I'm giving  you. Just remember this you're in Wing B. There's a Map of the Building showing where Wing B is.