Chapter 9: Training Begins.

"So what did she tell you about Xoul energy? " Chi asked in scrutiny . Her fingers running across her Chin.

"A kind of energy only Xouls can use because they possess  a special gene called the Xylum? Something like that."

Answered Zemon sitting down with his ass half buried in the sand shirtless, revealing his skinny figure. His answer sounding more like a question.

They were in a place called the training quarters. A place separated from the Xolace main building by a layer of bushes that also dissected the training quarters into many sub quarters with his classmates training in another quater.

"Oh is that so? She didn't tell you about how a Xoul's power is also dependent on the brain too? " She asked.

"No_o! " He dragged. "What's that about? "

"You see, humans can only use 1℅ of brain power limiting the brain's abilities to only but a few. Even at that the brain still needs 20% of human calories to be able to use that 1℅.

But for us Xouls, the tremendous energy we get from the union of Antimatter and Matter through our soul and body subconsciously pushes the brain to use more than that 1℅, to like 12%.

Instead of the brain consuming normal human energy gotten from calories it instead feeds on the Xoul energy. Enabling the use of Majik. For Xouls who have gained more control of Xoul energy they can conciously push the limits to as high as 50,even 70%, meaning more Majik. "

"Wow!" Marveled Zemon. "So how much of your brain power can you use Chi? "

"Well for me? " She said Chuckling a bit. "I'll put it in between 20 and 25℅." She concluded scratching the back of her head.

"But with that I can do this." She said revealing an arm covered with a crystalline material somehow cutting it off the rest of her body and watch with Zemon who was in deep awe of her powers as another arm sprouted up with the same crystalline material.

"Wow! Wow! "

" But there's also another factor, although not all people believe in it though. You see, there's a factor that decides for the kind of Majik a person would have at the first point of his awakening." She added with a little smile seperaing her nose from her chin.

" You see at your awakening you used water at first. Mine was Ice. You see the difference? That last factor that decides the Majik of the Xoul is the Xoul's Astrology. "

"Astrology? " Marveled Zemon. "The belief that the position of the planets, stars and other space bodies have an effect on human psyche and affairs on earth? I knew about it but i never thought it would apply in this case. "

"Yeah it does, although some people see it as a hoax I strongly believe it's real. " Chi thoughtfully concluded.

"Example; Zemon you have your sun and accendant in Pisces with your moon in Cancer.

Those two are water signs hence your affinity with water. The sun, moon and the accendant are the three most personal factors in all of astrology and any aspects it has with the other planets affects the individual very personally. Although being a Xoul the outer planets that is Jupiter, Saturn and especially Neptune, Pluto and Uranus would have to have a lot of aspects with the three most personal. The planets mars, Venus and mercury don't really matter though.

The sign Aquarius and it's rulling planet Uranus would be very prominent in the Birth Charts of those Xouls who can manipulate lightning especially if Uranus is in contact with the person's sun, moon or ascendant in any fire and or air sign.