4. My Siblings

• Dedicated to My siblings Em, Rhian, and Will

October 8, 2012

Dear Em, Rhian, and Will,

Even though we've all had our fights, disputes, and fair shares of screaming and crying, I love each and every one of you guys. We are not always on good terms, but you will always be my sisters and brother. We are family, and that's what matters.

Em--You can be super annoying, but you will always be the one I can gossip and complain to, because you never turn me away. I'll never forget all the little things you do and make for me (e.g. your sticker collage), even though I don't deserve them. You may not always think I'm the best older sister in the world, but I want you to know that I'll always love you because even though I can be very mean, you never give up on me, or hate me for the mistakes I make.

Rhian--We've had rough times, to say the least. You drive me nuts constantly, but despite our differences, you'll always be the one I can talk to--you know the things about me that no one else does. In those rear but precious moments, we share secrets, regrets, wishes...those little heart-to-heart conversations I will always treasure.

Will--My cute, chubby Will! When you grow up I will miss your chunny, adorable cuteness. But for now, I will enjoy your presence as a cute five-year-old boy. You crack up the whole family constantly--i can't imagine life without you! I wondeer how it just feel with three sisters who kiss those chubby little cheeks of yours--you act annoyed, but you are so lucky ro have a family who loves you so much! Like Taylor Swift sings, I wish you'd never grow up!

With lots of love, your sister,

Veronica