♡SVT Mingyu♡

Jesus Christ. . . These kids are so annoying they act like everything is just a drama. Get a real life for once. I thought to myself.

I always sit by myself since, it isn't use making friends in high school. They will leave in the end after all. It's why I spend most if my time drawing. I don't want to be in thier little "drama club".
I mean seriously save me from the prissy shit they do. I felt a lurking presence near me, but I didn't turn around to avoid being talked to by.
The table became weighed down beside me. I turned and saw Kim Mingyu.
"What do you need" I asked in a cold tone. "Nothing" He said looking at me without breaking character. I gave him a un-amused look before saying "I know your here for something just get it over so I can continue my life". He sighed before saying "why are you so cold, I sit by you to seem nice and your just a bitch" He said slightly mad. "It's better then being fake" I said under my breath. "What?" He said obviously angry.
A little back story on Kim Mingyu is. He gets anything he wants girls, objects, car, houses, anything. His parents are obviously very rich, he can't just sit by me randomly and not have a reason.
"I said it's better then being fake". He scoffed "You think I'm being fake?" He bit the inside of his mouth and turning his head brushing his hair back. "I really thought you would change you know maybe actually be nice after I try to be but no. You'll always be a bitch" I rolled my eyes "can you keep your hormones away from me" I said as he slung his bag over his shoulder walking away from me.
He brushed his hair angrily while walking out of the lunch room. I rolled my eyes and contuined my drawing. I thought of his looked and flipped a page. My pencil met the paper and started to draw. Slowly sketching out his face.

Science a classic class where you get paired with you "soon to be fuck buddy" Or at least says any pshyco. Come back down to the real world sweetie your not going to get fucked by your partner.
My name suddenly got called with the teacher. I raised my hand looked at her in the eyes "uhm SunGi, your with" She searched her paper for partners "Samuel" She said I sighed as the jock started grabbing his bag, "Oh sorry was looking at the wrong name SunMi you are with Samuel, SunGi your with Mingyu" I slammed my face into my hands regretting everything in life that has came up to this point. I sighed and moved over to mingyu's table.
He had a pissed vibe. "What do you want to do for the project" He asked looking at the table, with no tone in his voice. "I don't know, aren't you the smartesr jock in the fucking school" I said grabbing my phone and putting my earbuds. He scoffed "yeah and aren't you the smart-ass bitch" He said under his breath, but I heard it.
"You can ask her to change partners if you have a problem" I said closing my eyes. I suddenly felt him pull out the earbuds from my ears. "Your not going to sleep. Got it" I nodded stretching.
"Why don't we meet at the park to start the project what do you say about at 5 I'm clear of all my extra classes today?" I said. He nodded taking out his phone.
His lock screen was a dog, white and fluffy. And his home screen. . . Him with the dog "you look a lot like your dog" I said looking at the teacher sorting the papers. I could feel him staring at me waiting for an explanation on why I said that randomly. "Uhh o-okay" He said.
I smiled. No not because it was "cute" Or whatever, it's just funny to see people flustered and not know what to say.
The bell rang and I put my phone in my pocket. I suddenly felt someone behind me pull my phone I grabbed my ass pocket on my jeans to find my phone gone. I turned around and saw mingyu with it. I tried to grab it but he held it over his head. . . "Fuck" I whispered under my breath. He smiled and handed me back my phone. "Now you have my number text me if anything comes up" He said leaving me slightly confused as he went with all his fellow athlete friends.

I walked out of the gate of school and saw a few kids joking around. My eyes landed on mingyu with his friends. I slowly came up behind him and grabbed a paper from my bag and put it in his little pocket which was lucky open since he is dumb enough to leave it open. I walked off like nothing happened and headed to the market and text mingyu