○NCT Johnny○

"Hey" My boyfriend Johnny wrapped his hand around my waist.
"Hey cutie" I smiled at him. "So can we go to my house today?" He asked. I looked at my phone suddenly. "Uhm yeah of course" I said and smiled at him.

"Hey SunMi" My friend waved at me.
"Oh hey my hottie thoty" I said jokingly.
She stuck up her ass and said "of course" We both laughed and Johnny interrupted by saying. "Hey, we have to go right babe?" He squeezed my waist while saying that.
My friend gave me a knowing smile. "I have to go actually SunMi. . . Have fun kids" She said raising her eyebrows and leaving quickly.
Johnny opened his car door for me and I got in. He started his car and we were headed for his house in a hurry
"Uhm is y-your mom or dad home?" I asked fidgeting with my fingers. He chuckled "no don't worry okay babe" He said squeezing my thigh. "O-okay" I said looking at him focusing on the road. His perfect jaw and his lips. Jesus I'm so lucky.
In a record time we were at his house hurrying in. We basically ran up his stairs. As I got in his room he slammed the door pushing me against it and locking it as our lips connected into a needy kiss.
He started unbuttoning his shirt as I started taking off mine. We broke the kiss for only a split second. His hands gracefully went behind my back unclicking my bra. I pulled at his belt and felt his smirk in the kiss.
He started undoing his belt and I started taking off my jeans. As we were both left in our lower undergarments he lead me to the bed pushing me to the bed. Leaving sweet butterfly kisses on my stomach up to my neck and sucking on my neck leaving red marks.
His dominance was definitely turning me on, as his hands pushing my shoulders down further into the bed. I started to rub his clothed member.
"Dont touch down there unless you want to be punished" He said in a serious tone. I slowly stopped as his hands travled down to my underwear. He swiftly pulled them off. He rubbed my clit making me flinch at the sudden touch. "So sensitive are we?" He said stopping and taking off his pants and letting his member out. He lined up with my entrance and suddenly pushed in his full length. I moaned out loud. I bit my lip trying to prevent my moans. He fastened his pace making it harder to not moan. "Fuck Johnny" I whispered out. "What did you say?" He asked in a very demanding tone. I shook my head because if I opened my mouth a moan would surly come out. He slapped my thigh making me whimper "What did you say" He said in a very serious tone again. He didn't let me finish before repeating "WHAT DID YOU SAY" I finally let it out. "I SAID F-FUCK JOHNNY" I moaned in between and got a hard slap on the thigh for it.
He turned me over suddenly. "You deserve this kitten for not answering me" He said slapping my ass hard. Tears of pain welled in my eyes. He slapped again in the same place making me fall onto my elbows. He grabbed me by my hair making me sit doggy style again, and slapped my ass in the same spot again before fastly ramming his dick into my tunnel. I moaned not caring anymore. I felt a knot in my stomach and started clenching my walls on his member. He noticed and rammed into me faster grabbing my hair and pulling my head back and whispering "if you cum I won't stop. So I advise you *groan* to not". I tried to hold it as his pace got faster obviously trying to make me cum. My core was burning with sensational feelings. Tears streamed down my face from holding it he suddenly pulled out making me whimper even more. He pulled me by the hair to my knees. "open" He demanded, I open my mouth for him to ram into my mouth making me gag on his cock. His warm liquid filled my mouth. "Swallow" He said. I swallowed at his command. He pulled me up and layed me down on the bed, and grabbed my neck, pushing his member in me, making the knot come back as well since I was still holding it. He rammed into me fast and his member went deep into the perfect spot. I suddenly let go and came on his dick. He pulled out and and layed beside me. Tears still welling in my eyes for no reason.
"Look at me" He said in a surprisingly soft voice. He smiled when I looked at him with a sad look. "I'm sorry for going hard on you but. . . We haven't don't stuff in so long." He said looking down nervous. I cuddles next to him which surprised even him. He wrapped his arms tightly around me. I could feel his smile when he layed his head on my shoulder. "I love you" I said in his ear. The heat from his face radiatied onto my neck "I love you too" He said obviously blushing and nervous.

___________________
Hey so I lost 3k reads cuz I'm a dumb hoe. So here is this smut for you horny bitchea

Not edited
Word count: 929
Sorry for any misspelled words 😘