○BTS YoonMin○

(Yoongi & Jimin of BTS)

Class. . . Or to be exact, chemistry. . . It's boring, it makes me want to shoot my brains out, "Min Yoongi! No sleeping in class" The priss of a teacher boomes at me. "Yeah whatever" I retorted. "If you want to leave the door is wide open". " Actually it's closed but I'll be going know Mrs. Kim" I said in a know it all tone. She scoffes and opened the door as I was gathering my things. "So as I was saying  .  .  ." She continued her lesson as I left.

I searches my pocket for my phone and text my boyfriend to meet with me in the bathroom. I sat down on the sink counter and wait for him to arrive.
The bathroom door opens and my boyfriend gives me a questioning look. I walk up to him leaving my phone on the counter, and kiss him passionatly. I take his hand and lead him to the counter and he jumps up onto it. "Yoongi-ah right now really" Jimin whined. "Yes, I was bored shitless, so yea right now, and I want you" I said. Jimin cheeks turned a light color of red as I kissed him again. I started unbuttoning his pants, as his hands started to mess with my belt. I took of his pants and started to take off my belt.  When we were both left in our boxers I started leaving kissed down his neck to his collar bone. Hearing his sweet whimpers made me want him even more. My hands started to roam down to his clothed member, and I heard him moan as my hands rubbed it. "Yoongi no teasing" He mumbled out. "Sorry kitten, can't make any promises" I said kissing his cheek and slightly biting his ear.
I pulled off my boxers and Jimin hopped off the counter. I grabbed his hair making him whine in pain I forced him on his knees, still holding his hair, forcing my length into his mouth. He has a awful gag reflex but I didn't care I just wanted him. I thrusted into his mouth pulling my head back as his mouth wrapped around my dick. I thighted my grip on his hair and and put my full length into his mouth hitting the back of his throat. I pulled out and pulled him up by his hair, seeing tears forming in his eyes. I pushed him against the wall, locking our lips together in a passionate kiss. My hands travled down to his growing buldge, pulling down his underwear his member popped out excited, I smirked as a soft whimper excaped his mouth. Turning him around I slid my length into him. I started to move slowly letting him adjust to my size. His small moans were the only thing that filled my mind. I started pushing in faster and deeper hearing him moan my name. I pushed him harder into the wall, and a loud gasp/moan excaped his lips. My hands started traveling to his neck. Wrapping my hands around his small neck and making sure he would have to hold his moans. I tightly squeezed his neck, one of his hands trying to grab my leg, and the other trying to get my hand off. I took my other hand and spanked him, and finally letting go of my hand that was choking him, he gasped for air, but as soon as he did I thrusted inside of him harder, pushing his body against the wall as his now loud and hungry moans filled the room. "Yahhh yoongiii n-not so h-h-hardd!" He moaned. I thrusted faster ignoring his cry. I could feel my climax coming soon, and knew jimin wasn't going to last much longer. I hurried my pace and started bitting on jimins neck leaving red marks up and down his jaw to his collar bone. His moans filled my ears as a pushed in harder. His body shaking I came into him quickly wrapping my hands around his weak body. I placed him on the counter cleaning off myself and himself. I put on all my clothes and acted as if nothing had happened. Buy for jimin he looked as if he went to hell and back. His eyes puffy from crying his legs shaking, and his hair extremely messy. I helped him put his clothes on his body was extremely exhausted.
Softly kissing his cheek I whispered
"I love you"

____________________________
NOT MY BEST WORK
SORRY
Word count: 760
It sucks ik okay, I was kinda in a hurry and will revisit this later to touch it up
NOT EDITED