○NCT LUCAS PART TWO○

It's been a few weeks since you and lucas have been official. Actually to be exact it's been 5 weeks and 3 days. Your right now in the hallway putting your books in your locker. It's about to be study hall. “Hey princess” hands wrapped around your waist. It's obviously lucas. You turned around to see his cute puppy face. “Hey what are you doing?” you asked a little confused since you thought he had study hall right now. “I got out of study, so I could be with you” he said with a mischievous smirk. You slapped his chest and he unlatched his arms “Yah we can't do that you dirty!”. He just smirked. “Come on, it's just a little fun, what's wrong with having fun?” he said with begging eyes. “This is a school, Lucas”. He looked down. “Where would we eve-” i started to say but he dragged me away. 

We arrived in the old science lab. “Lucas?! The science lab really” i laughed. “Come on please babe”. You smirked at his begging. You walked up to him and whispered in his ears “So you want me… daddy?”. He licked his lips and nodded. His hands snaked around your waist. His plush lips pushed against yours. Deepening the kiss every second, his hands roaming until they find the hem of you shirt. He pulls off your shirt roughly, and you start tugging at his. “This time, i won't be so easy on you” he said as a smirk curved on his lips as he was taking off his shirt. He picked you up and put you on the table. He kissed you once again, full of lust. And started sucking on your neck making his way down to your bra. He swiftly unclasped your bra, sucking and tugging at your nipple (IT KILLED ME TO WRITE THAT) you let out soft moans as he did. His hands traced your body, moving down to your jeans. He slowly pulled them off, now giving you countless amounts of love bites. You started unbuckling his belt, and you could feel his smirk on your skin when you did. As you were taking off his pants he made his kisses deeper, his body hovering over you, making you thirsty for him, his perfect plump lips, his broad shoulders, his well sculpted abs. Everything. His large hands traveled down your body to your underwear. He pulled them off, leaving you naked and him in his boxers. He got down on his knees and opened your legs, His tongue exploring everything, soft whimpers escaping your lips. The pleasure burning inside of you. He came back up to you making out very quickly. “Beg for me.” he said with a deep voice, his dominance made you even more thirsty for him. “Please daddy, i want you. I want you in me” He gave an evil smirk which made you blush slightly. He unveiled his throbbing member. He wasted no time and inserted it quickly with no warning. Your loud moans filled the room. His pace was quick, he gave no time to get comfortable. The sound of skin slapping together and your moans filled the room. His pace getting faster every minute or so. Your back was arched from the pain infused in you, a burning sensation in your stomach started along a knot. Lucas started moan as well so it meant he was getting to his climax. Every thrust his member got harder in you, pounding you, making you whimper Lucas’s name in between your moans. The knot in your stomach had become so hard to not let go “Lu-Cas *moan* im a- *Moan* about t-to cum” with that he slammed your body faster. You couldn't help it anymore you let go at the same time Lucas came. Both of you out of breath. “I love you” he said looking back at me. I put on a fatigued smile. You got up and put on you clothes fast. You checked your phone and yall missed study hall completely. When the door suddenly opened. It was the princable “What are y'all doing in here? Go to lunch now or else detention for both of you”. Lucas grabbed your hand and you went to lunch both of you laughing on the way of how no one will know except you two what happened in the science lab.

__________________
Word count: 750
Old but idgaf
Not edited
🌹🥀🥀🥀🥀🌹
           😘