🚨🚨IMPORTANT PLEASE READ 🚨🚨

🚨🚨IMPORTANT 🚨🚨

So I never do this, because it's very informal and I'm sorry if this is not a new chapter you wanted. I wanted to say to any of my 'readers' if I have any, that as you may have noticed I have stopped writing on this, and I'm sorry for not saying anything and kind of just left. But I have sadly left the K-pop fandom, not because it's 'Toxic' or any other reason, but I just have grown out of it, and I will try and finish the other chapters I never finished, and any request, but I do have other works for other fandoms. I have a Draco story if your into that, and am working on many other things, including and original story.

I also have made a Twitter Olly_Oz_Oxen in which I will be my rather weird self on their and post updates about stories and stories I plan on writing.

back to my statement of saying 'I plan to finish the rest of these stories' I want to be very clear, I will post any story I have in my drafts, and if requests come in after I've said this, I will consider doing them if I like the idea! So if you believe you have a really good idea I could write it. But I am sorry in advance that if my writing of the stars are not accurate any more because I have not kept up with their personalitys.
Also I feel rather uncomfortable now writing about REAL people, I'm much more comfortable writing about characters... But as I said if a request is valid enough I will consider writing it.

Thank you for reading ~~ Oli
Follow my Twitter 🚨🚨 Olly_Oz_Oxen