(Femalevampire!femaleshyreader) May i come in?

(Figured I should make a story for the spook season just because I love you guys)

London, 1918

Another paper and another murder

It's been happening for months now, and still the police have come up with nothing, the poor souls caught by this...... monster have been found drained of blood with holes in there neck, the police claim that the victims seem to be exclusively women.

A curfew had been established and paranoia began to build as the weeks turned into months and the bodies stacked.

Numerous people were claimed to know who the "Vampire" was, mostly just paranoia fueled accusations.

Somebody came home later one evening, they must be the vampire, a neighbor a little too quiet, they must be the vampire.

False alarms filled the news as much as the murders, the whole community fell in on itself.

You weren't one of the people who fell to the paranoia pointing the finger at anything suspicious.

When you heard a knock at the door and the and opened it to find a young woman standing there politely asking to be let it you had no trouble opening your home to her.

She was a bit on the taller side around six feet tall, long black hair that went down to her mid back.

You assume she must have been a woman of high birth because she was wearing a rather elegant dress, the kind of dress you might find a noblewoman wearing at a grand ball.

She really was a gorgeous woman... something about her was just so alluring too... you couldn't quite put your finger on it as you smile as her out into your living room.

You didn't have an extravagant home like the one she must be accustomed to but it was good enough for you and for tonight it would have to be good enough for her.

All things considered she was rather polite, she sat down and slowly looked around your home smiling a bit to herself as you sat down next to her.

To be honest you felt a little bit obligated to let her in, if you sent her away and she wound up dead that was partly your fault and you didn't want to be turned away from the pearly gates on that account.

You two begin to talk and she tells you that her father is a very wealthy man and would pay handsomely to the person who may have potentially saved his only daughters life.

You were raised in the tougher part of town, you had to claw and scrape what little money you had together to start a book store in one of the market places.

So the idea of a sudden change in living position made your mind race.

You didn't notice that her hand had gently slid onto yours and she was slowly leaning in until you felt a pair of plump lips press against yours making your body go ridged and your eyes go wide.

She was kissing you and you had no clue what to do, you weren't a stranger to romance you had a sweetheart growing up and even settled down having kids but he died and your children moved away and here you were in your living room locking lips with a noblewoman!

If that wasn't scandalous enough you found yourself liking it, it felt different but incredible.

You found yourself leaning into the kiss as she gently brought a hand up to your cheek caressing you softly.

It wasn't long until merely kissing you didn't suit her and she picked you up with ease and carried you to the bedroom with surprising ease.

She looked at you with hungry eyes as she laid you back in bed, you had never been with a woman never even occurred to you that you could commit such a vile sin.