(BlueDiamond!FemZooReader) Why so Blue?

(This story was brought to you by Bedsidekhair366 "The first 365 Bedsidekhairs have officially become obsolete")

You don't know any life but this one.

You were born here and you thought you would one day die here.

That wasn't necessarily bad but you just knew there must have been more, there were questions nobody was asking like "why do around earrings speak to us?"

"Where do those strange purple women come from?" It was bizarre but that was as the way of things.

Nobody asked questions and everything was happy and peaceful, you ate fruit and payed in the sun all day.

It got terribly dull after a while but you had accepted it as your reality, that was until the choosening.

Everyone was there your parents your friends people you knew from the community everyone.

You had never been choosened and that was fine by you, it all seemed very strange, two random people would go from friends to something more in one day.

It was the way of things so you never questioned it never, really thought about it either.

That was until your name was called, it was odd and disorienting as you were more or less shoved into the center of the center of the circle with a boy of about your age, he seemed as nervous about the situation as you.

You had knew the boy as Samson the son of Margret and Finn, supposedly you were meant to be together now but.... well....

You felt nothing for Samson, he was a fine friend, sure but you didn't feel the way it seemed you were supposed to.

The idea of it all made your head spin, your fate had been decided and you had no control whatsoever.

You took off and ran as fast as your legs could take you, you didn't know where you would go and you didn't know what you had planned to do you just could be there anymore.

Then it happened the earrings started to say soothing things in your ear but it didn't help whatsoever, you didn't feel soothed.

You took shelter in the hollowed our log you typically went to in times of panic it was rare but you felt safe here.

You heard the sliding noise of a door opening and peeled out to see them....

The purple women were back, and you knew exactly why, they showed up every single time there was a dispute or panic, they're run around and attempt to calm down those in a state of shock or panic and those who were more aggressive in there agitation often times were I hefted with.... well something.

You have no idea what it is but it will knock a grown man out for day's if not weeks.

One time an older fellow Ricky started a fuss about the room not being real enough or some other craziness and when the purple women showed up he attacked them with a stick.

He was out 9 days 6 hours and 11 minutes after what they did to him the look that rested on his face still makes out shiver.

It wasn't fear or pain is was the frozen deadness in his eyes, like he'd been drained of everything that made him.

It was a deeply horrifying experience to see him like that, so whenever they come out to keep the peace you hide where they couldn't find or reach you.

And for you to be the perpetrator of such a chaos makes it almost certain that you'll get injected if caught.

These thoughts made your heard sink when you felt a large hand wrap around your ankle and yank you out of your using place.