Chapter 2

I Screamed When The Thing Fell In. After About Half A Second, I Realized It Was Beau.

"Beau! Are You Ohkay?? What Are You Doing!? My Parents Are Downstairs, & My Sister & Brother Are In Their Rooms Sleeping!! If They Find Out You're Here They'll Flip!" I Whispered.

"I Couldn't Fall Asleep, So I Decided To Come See You." He Whispered Like It Was No Big Deal.

Someone Was Coming Up The Stairs So I Shoved Beau Under My Bed. & My Dad Opened The Door, Panicking.

"Are You Ohkay?!! I Heard A Scream!" My Dad Said.

"I'm Sorry Dad, There Was A Spider & It Was On Me While I Was Sleeping."

"Are You Alright Now? Why Is The Window Open? It's Freezing."

"I Threw The Spider Out The Window"

"Um, Alright Then, Try To Go Back To Sleep. Good Night."

"Good Night Dad!"

I Waited Until I Heard His Room Door Close To Go & Lock My Door. Beau Crawled Out From Under My Bed & Plopped Down On It.

"A Spider Makes You Scream That Loud?" He Asked Mocking Me A Bit.

"Actually, It Really Does" I Whispered.

He Smiled & Gestured Me To Lay With Him.

"You're So Crazy!" I Whispered Giggling A Bit While Walking Over.

"Yeah, But I'm Also Crazy For You" He Commented.

I Smiled At Him & Turned The Light Off. I Sat Next To Him & He Pulled Me Into His Chest. I Could Hear His Heartbeat. We Laid There In Silence Only Listening To Each Others Breathing.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yess?"

"What Made You Guys Take The Big Decision To Move All The Way From The U.S To Australia?"

"My Dad Is A Spanish Grammar Teacher, He Got A Letter Asking If He Wanted To Teach The U Near Here. I Don't Remember The Name. & My Dad Took It On The Spot Because He Always Hated Living In The U.S."

"Grammar Teacher?"

"Yeah, He Has Had His Degree For A Couple Of Years, But He Never Taught Until A Couple Months Ago."

"Maybe He Can Teach Me Some Spanish?" Beau Joked.

"Yeah, We'll See About That" I Laughed.

"It's Almost 2 AM, Fall Back Asleep Love"

This Made My Heart Flutter!! Beau Is So Great!

"Will You Be Here When I Wake Up?" I Asked.

He Pressed His Lips Against Mine.

"Yess. Now, Good Night" He Said.

"Good Night Beau"

I Yawned & Fell Asleep In Beau's Muscular Arms!

************************************************************************

I Woke Up To A Knock On My Door. I Jump Out Of Bed & So Does Beau. I Tell Him To Not Say Anything & Get In My Closet. He Does What I Say & I Unlock My Door. It Was My Mum.

"Good Morning"

"Um, Honey, Why Was Your Door Locked?" She Asked.

"It Locks By Itself For Some Reason, Sorry."

"Ohkay, Well Dad Went Out Fishing With One Of The Teachers & He's Not Gonna Be Home Until Like 1 AM. Want Some Breakfast?"

"Oh Ohkay, & Yeah, What'd You Make?"

"Bacon, Eggs & Pancakes. We Went Shopping Yesterday So We Have Orange Juice!"

I Laughed When She Said That.

"Thanks, I'll Be Down After I Wash Up. Would You Mind If I Bring It Up Here?"

"Hmm, Just Because Your Dad Isn't Here Today I'll Let You. But You're Eating Dinner At The Table With Us Ohkay?"

"Yes Mum. Thanks"

She Walked Back Down The Stairs & I Shut The Door & Locked It Again. Beau Nocked 3 Times On The Closet Door. I Opened It & Wrapped My Arms Around Him.

"Good Morning Beautiful" He Said Smiling.

"Good Morning Babe" I Replied.

He Tried To Kiss Me But I Pulled Back.

"Eww, Gross Don't Kiss Me, I Have Morning Breath!" I Laughed.

"It Doesn't Matter! I Want To Kiss You!!" He Wined.

I Kissed His Cheek & Pulled Him Into My Bathroom. I Handed Him One Of The New Toothbrushes I Had. We Brushed Our Teeth & Cleaned Up. When We Finished He Wrapped His Arms Around Me & Kissed Me Passionately. We Pulled Back & Smiled At Each Other.

"Want Breakfast?"

"That'd Be Great"

"Ohkay, Stay Here & Don't Make A Sound. Hide If You Hear Anyone Walking Up"

I Stepped Into The Hallway Closing The Door Behind Me. I Made My Way Down The Stair Into The Kitchen That Smelled Like Heaven.

My Mom Wasn't In The Kitchen So I Grabbed 2 Glass Plates & Put 3 Pancakes, 4 Pieces Of Bacon & 2 Eggs On Each Plate. I Walked Up Whispering, 'It's Me' So Beau Would Open The Door.

I Walked In & Set The Plates On My Desk.

"I Forgot Some Stuff, I'll Be Right Back"

I Hurried Downstairs Again, Grabbing 2 Forks, The Syrup, 2 Cups & The Carton Of Orange Juice. I Walked Into My Bedroom & Gave Beau The Forks, The Cups & Juice.

I Locked My Door Once Again & Turned The TV On.

"Your Mom Is An Amazing Cook" Beau Said Shoving Some Pancake Into His Mouth.

I Smiled At Him, "Well, When You Meet Her, Tell Her" I Said While Flipping Through Channels.

"I Will, & That Reminds Me, My Mum Wants To Meet You Today" He Said.

I Froze In Place, Leaving The Channel To Invader Zim.

"Are You Sure About That?" I Said A Little Worried.

"Yeah? Unless, You Don't Want To Meet Her." He Said A Little Hurt.

"No, No, No, I WANT To Meet Her. But What If She Doesn't Like Me?" I Blushed While Playing With My Fingers.

Beau Set His Plate Aside Walking Over To Me. He Lifted Me Up So I Would Be At Eye Level With Him & Then Kissed Me.

"She Will Love You (Y/N). You're An Amazing Girl"

I Rested My Head On His Neck While I Hugged Him.

"Well, Let's Watch This, & Finish Eating & Then You Can Tell Your Mum You're Going To Hang With Some Friends"

"Ohkay"

We Sat On My Bed Laughing At The Cartoon & The Little Robot Grr In It. I Love Grr So Much! We Finished Eating, & I Took All The Dishes Downstairs.

I Walked Back Up & Saw Beau Had Already Picked Something For Me To Wear.