Chapter 10

"(Y/N)? Answer Me Sweetie" Cathy Said Again.

"They're Just Here To Swim Cathy" I Smiled.

"Your Parents Are Away. I Don't Think They Would Like To Hear About This." She Frowned.

"Who's Gonna Tell Them?" I Started.

"Because We Certainly Don't Want My Parents To Hear About The Time You Babysat Blake While They Were In Sydney & I Came Home From A Friends House Early Only To Find You Drunk As Hell" I Finished.

She Studied Me For A Couple Seconds Then She Glanced At Beau Then At Me Again.

She Smiled At Me & Then At Beau.

"I'll Check Up On You Guys Later (Y/N)" Cathy Smiled & Walked Out Of My House.

Beau & I Broke Out Laughing Like Crazy.

"Did She Really Get Drunk While Babysitting Your Brother?" Beau Quizzed.

"Yeah, I Even Had To Help Her Get To Her House" I Giggled.

"Blackmail, You Sexy Bad Girl" Beau Growled Kissing Me.

We Went Back Outside & Swam For An Hour More.

They Decided They Were Going To Spend The Night At My House So They Ran Home To Get Their Stuff.

"Are They Your Boyfriends?" Adrian Asked Me.

"No, Only Beau Is My Boyfriend" I Smiled.

"Are You Going To Marry Him?" He Quizzed Looking Sad.

"I Don't Know Adrian. Beau & I Started Dating 2 Days Ago" I Shrugged.

"Well You Shouldn't Date Him. He's Gay" Adrian Smirked Walking Back To Where My Brother Was.

I Laughed & Went Up To My Bedroom Bathroom To Take A Shower. I Took A Shower & Got Dressed. I Realized I Didn't Have A Shirt Only Sweats, Underwear & A Bra.

I Put Them On & Walked Out Of The Bathroom & Almost Had A Heart Attack. Luke & Jai Scared The Crap Out Of Me.

"SHIT!" I Yelped Jumping Back.

"Calm Down (Y/N)! We Were Just Looking For You" Jai Chuckled.

I Sighed & Walked Into My Closet. I Grabbed A T-Shirt & Also Pulled Socks On.

"Where's Beau? How'd You Guys Get In? Why Are You In My Room?" I Asked All At Once Just To Throw Them Off.

"You Have The Most Amazing Room I've Ever Seen." Jai Commented Really Fast.

"Thank You." I Smiled At Jai.

My Room Is Pretty Amazing. It's A Room With White Walls, A Turquoise Carpet & Ceiling. My Bed Is Up Against A Wall That Has The Words 'Just Do It' On The Wall Against My Bed With A Nike Sign On It. There Are Gold Christmas Lights Around The Walls Surrounding The Words Above My Bed & Pictures Of My Old Friends & My Family.

My Room Resembles To The Bedrooms You See On Tumblr, Amazing & Completely Flawless.

"Um, He's Downstairs With That Little Boy That Doesn't Like Him For Some Reason. Your Brother Opened The Door & We Just Wanted To Know Where You Were" Luke Smiled Cockily Knowing He Answered All The Questions In Perfect Order.

They Looked Around My Room Again, Asking 'Who's This' & 'What's That' & 'Why Do You Keep This' Every Second While I Just Brushed My Hair.

"They're Memories From My Friends. I Love Every Since Thing That Is Up On My Walls." I Giggled.