Chapter 15

What Girl Faints After Her Boyfriend Tells Her The Love He Feels For Her?

No Girl, Whatsoever, Just Me.

I Was Woken Back Up When Something Bitter Was Held Under My Nose.

I Woke Up & Beau Was Hovering Over Me.

"Thank God, You're Ohkay. What Happened?"

"What Happened?" I Asked Confused.

"You Fainted"

I Gave Beau A Questioning Look.

"You're Asking Me Why I Fainted? As If I Would Know" I Replied.

"Well One Minute I'm Telling You I Love You & The Next Minute You're On The Ground"

"So You Didn't Catch Me?" I Asked, Acting Hurt & Putting A Hand Over My Heart.

"Well, I Kinda Caught You, But Only Because It Was Unexpected. The Important Thing Is You're Ohkay. . . . .Right?"

"Right" I Smiled. I Propped Myself Up On My Elbows.

"I Have This Feeling. . . .Like Something's Going To Happen" I Sighed & Flopped Back Into The Pillow.

Beau Got Under The Covers With Me.

"Maybe You're Pregnant?"

My Eyes Widened & I Started Freaking Out. It Could Be A Possibility! I Fainted, Isn't That A Sign Of Being Pregnant?

No, No, No, No, That's Not Possible. We Did It Like 2 Days Ago? I Don't Think It Happens That Fast.

"My Dad Would Murder Me If I Was Pregnant. Then My Mom Would Revive Me & Kill Me Again & My Sister Would Probably Do The Same"

"I'm Just Kidding Babe"

"What Would You Do If I Was?" I Asked Playing With My Hands.

"Hmm, I Don't Know, Probably Take Full Responsibility If You Are & Stay With You At All Times" He Chuckled.

"I Don't Think I Am, But I'm Buying A Pregnancy Test Just To Make Sure" I Laughed Snuggling Into His Chest.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*Next Day*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

My Dad Called The Next Day To See How We Were & Blake & I Were Fine.

It's Sunday & They Come Back Tuesday. We Had Time To Have Fun.

"Hey, We're Out Of Milk. I'm Going To Go Get Some" I Said While Grabbing My Keys.

"We'll Come With" Everyone Else Said.

I Sighed & The 5 Boys & I Piled Into My SUV.

We Made It To The Store In One Piece & I Went Looking For Milk.

There Was A Scream & I Freaked Out & Ran The The Front Of The Store.

There Were Two Men. With Black Masks & A Gun Pointed At Someone's Head They Were Holding. When I Saw Who The Person That The Gun Was Pointing At Was, I Almost Died.

It Was Blake.

(25 Votes & I'll Upload A New Chapter!!!:D)

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Cliffhanger? I Think Yes! Haha

Hey Everyone! It's M(: Midnight Upload Lol I Haven't Uploaded In Forever!

I Don't Know If I Should Have (Y/N) Be Pregnant Or Not? Would That Make The Story More Exciting? Comment Or Inbox Me, Tell Me Your Ideas & I Will Take Everyone In Mind.

Vote!! Commented!!! Share!!!!

Thaaaaanks:D xxx