Chapter 5

I Called My Mum & Asked Her If She Would Let Me Spend the Night At My 'Partner's' House & She Said It Was Fine.

I Told Her I Was Gonna Go Pick Up Some Clothes Later & Then I Hung Up.

"She Said I Can" I Smiled.

"Cool" He Smiled Back.

I Sat Down On The Grass Patio & Beau Laid Back. He Motioned Me To Lie Down Also.

We Laid On The Nice Green Grass For About 15 Minutes Looking At He Cloudy Sky.

"Hey, Look A Plane" Beau Pointed Out.

"That's A Jet." I Laughed.

"What's The Difference? They Both Have Smoke Coming Out Of Them." He Laughed Still Looking At The Object In The Sky.

I Was About To Say Something When I Remembered Smoke & Fire. I Got On My Feet & Ran In The Brooks' House.

I Walked In The Kitchen Where Smoke Was Coming Out Of The Stove.

"SHIT!" Beau Said Coming In The Kitchen, With Luke & Jai Following Behind.

I Grabbed A Pair Of Mittens & Took The Burnt Bagels Out.

"Who's Up For Chinese For Lunch?" I Laughed Looking At The Bagels That Looked Like Charcoal.

"Sounds Good To Me" Jai Said Smiling.

"I'll Pay" I Smiled Back.

"No, We'll Pay." Beau Said Sternly.

"No, I WANT To Pay, This Was My Fault" I Laughed.

"No It Wasn't." Luke Spoke In.

"Yeah It Was. If I Wouldn't Have Gone Outside To Talk To Kristina You Guys Wouldn't Have Followed." I Said.

"Well Ohkay, It Was Your Fault. But We're Not Gonna Let You Pay." Beau Laughed.

"Let Me Pay, Please???" I Said Making My Puppy Dog Face At Beau. No One Can EVER Refuse My Puppy Dog Face.

"Do You Really Wanna Pay?" Jai Asked.

"Yeah, It'll Make Me Feel Less Bad" I Replied Letting My Puppy Dog Face Go.

"How About We Pay & You Buy Stuff For Tonight When You Stay The Night?" Beau Offered.

"Hmmm, Yeah, That Sound Good." I Smiled.

"She's Staying The Night?" Jai & Luke Asked Almost Screaming It.

"Yeah" Beau Replied.

"AWEESSOOMMEEE!!!" Luke Said While Jai & Luke Wrapped Their Arm Around My Shoulder.

"So, Who Are You Going To Sleep With Tonight? Jai Or Me?" Luke Joked Ignoring Beau.

"Hmm, I Don't Know, How About I Sleep With Both Of You?" I Said Winking.

I Felt Beau Step Close To Me.

"Hey, Watch It, She's Mine" He Said Wrapping His Hands Around My Waist.

We All Laughed.

"Well Guys I'm Starving, Let's Go Get Some Food" Jai Said Pushing Beau & Me Towards The Door.

We Locked The House & Started Walking To The Nearest Chinese Food Place.