Chapter Twenty-Five: Complicated

Tyga POV:

"You've been playing me from the beginning haven't you? Were you just using me to get close to Ty? ANSWER ME!!"

I woke up and saw Chris choking Tiffani. I sobered up real quick when I noticed Tiffani wasn't moving anymore. I ran up and punched Chris in the back of his head. He dropped Tiffani and came running for me. I ran to his dining room and threw up my set. He tried to punch me in the face, but I dodged it. I thought I was in the clear, until he threw another punch and hit me in the rib. I steadied myself and punched him in the nose, causing it to bleed. He grabbed his face and tried to go to the bathroom, but I put him in a head lock. He struggled to get out of it, but I held on with everything I had.

"Chris, what the fuck is wrong with you!? What did you to Tiffani!?"

"What's wrong with me?!! What about you Ty, huh? You supposed to be my boy, my nigga. How could you do that to me? How could you sleep with Tiffani?"

"That's my best fucking friend Chris! You can't be mad, I've known her for forever. You two weren't even together!"

"Why shouldn't I be mad!!? You betrayed me!"

He finally broke free. He picked up a knife and looked at me.

"The same thing that happened to Tiffani is about to happen to you. You stabbed me in the back Ty.... Now, I'm gonna do the same to you."

I ran to the living room and picked up one of his little Mechanical Dummy statues. I was right behind me. He lunged at me and stabbed me just above my hip bone I limped backwards as he tried to stab me again. He lost his balance and fell to his knees. I raised the statue over my head and broke it on his head, he immediately got knocked out. I limped over to Tiffani to check up on her, she wasn't breathing. I threw her over my shoulder and put her in my car. I drover to Mercy Hospital and the doctors rushed her off to the ER.

"Sir come back here so we can help you too."

I looked down and realized the bottom part of my shirt was covered in blood. I followed them to the room, but stopped to check on Shai. Destani was sitting by his side holding his hand. She looked up at me and ran to me.

"Oh my God!? What happened?"

"It's a long story, but I'm fine. Tiffani's in the ER not breathing. How's Shai doing?"

"Same... Just waiting for him to wake up. Doctors say he's looking hopeful..... So maybe soon he'll wake up."

I looked over at Shai.... He started moving!! He was tossing and turning then, he just threw the covers off of himself and opened his eyes. He sat up and rubbed his head.

"How did I get here? Where's Tiff? OH SHIT! Does she know I wrecked the car? She's gonna kill me."

I laughed and walked up to him, but the nurse came in and dragged me out by the arm.

Tiffani POV:

All I see is darkness.... Wait. Now there's a light.... Should I go towards it? There's no where else to go...

I walked towards the light and found a table with two chairs set up. I sat in the chair closet to me. I looked at the table and everything was set up so beautifully. There was a small bouquet of sunflowers in a gold vase with a string of diamonds and pearls wrapping around it. I smiled, sunflowers are my sisters favorite. I saw a mysterious figure walking up to me. Wait... It can't be... Is that my sister? Am I dead? Jada sat down at the table and looked at me. She laughed.