Chapter Fourteen: She Wolf

Chris POV

I pulled up in the parking lot of the bar that overlooked the beach. It just happens to be the same beach I told Tiffani how much I loved her on. I smiled as I walked towards the beach. I saw Rih on the facing the water.

She was wearing black sweatshirt with grey sweatpants which were rolled up to her knees to keep them from getting wet. It kind of reminded me of the past we shared. I started thinking about how she'd used to stay up all night with me and ask a billion questions about whatever video game I was playing.

I always thought it was kinda cute how she'd try to understand my life. Even after I found out that I was bi polar she stuck around. I know it had to be hard for her cause I would go days with out my medicine and anytime we'd argue I'd take it too far. I didn't ever hit her, but I would cuss at her and throw shit... until the last time. I don't blame either I blacked out and went crazy ... that was the final straw for her.

*Flash Back *

"Who the fuck is Anthony?! I knew you it! You fucking lied to me!! That's it man get ya shit and get the fuck out. Trifling bitch."

She stood there and just cried. This was  the third time she did this so I didn't really feel bad for her. I just couldn't take it anymore.

"What do you expect me to do, Chris? We've been fighting for months. I just needed somebody to talk to."

She tried to pick up the bags I had already packed and carry them upstairs to my bedroom. I snatched them out her hand and threw them out the window. Rih dropped to her knees and yelled as glass decorated the floor behind her.

"Well, go talk to that nigga now!! I don't give a fuck what you do as long as you get the hell out my shit."

"What the fuck? Chris, when was the last time you took your medicine. This isn't you... baby, please just listen to me."