Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

AN: This chap is gonna be more smut

A few days later...

Matthew woke hearing a gasp and whine. He opened one eye seeing his boyfriend with the back of his head to him. He knew by the way he was laying on his stomach and the movement under the sheets what he was doing. It was even easier to tell by the noises he was trying to hide. The Canadian smiled listening to him for a moment. He knew it must have been morning judging by the light that was streaming into the room.

After their first time together, Gilbert decided he really liked bottoming. The blond definitely didn't mind either way. He loved watching the albino squirm in pleasure underneath him. The Prussian had topped him a few times too. They had kept it mostly vanilla, but Matthew figured out Gilbert liked to be blindfolded. The albino knew the Canadian loved bringing maple syrup into the bedroom. He bought them some maple flavoured condoms and lube.

Matthew decided it was time to let the Prussian know he was awake. He slowly reached out under the sheets and found Gilbert's hand that he was using to finger himself. The albino jumped in surprise as the Canadian's other hand felt along his back moving downwards. He looked over and smiled seeing his boyfriend was finally awake.

"Morning." Matthew said. His voice was deep from sleep. Gilbert hummed moving his hand letting the blond in to him. He moaned pushing his hips back wanting his fingers to be deeper.

"Gott, jou're a heavy sleeper." The Prussian groaned. The Canadian smiled shifting to lean over him. He used his free hand to feel along his sides and over his ass. His other was already occupied by slowly fingering Gilbert. The albino was already completely naked; pants and underwear at the end of the bed under the covers. The blond wondered how he slept through that much movement. "I've been fingering myself for like tventy minutes."

"You could have woken me up." Matthew said pushing and finding his prostate. Gilbert moaned his name loudly and the blond leaned over him pressing kisses on to his shoulders.

"Never a good idea to vake a sleeping bear." The Prussian said pushing his hips back. Gilbert smirked back at him. The Canadian leaned down and lazily kissed him. He was still only half awake.

"What got you all worked up this morning?" Matthew asked raising an eyebrow. It wasn't often he woke up to a horny albino. He definitely didn't mind when he did though.

"I had a pretty awesome dream." Gilbert hummed happily. The blond leaned down smiling as he kissed him again. The Prussian laughed lightly as they broke apart. "It vas a bit veird though. Jou somehow tied me up vith maple taffy and fucked me vith a spatula. Then jou fucked me normally, but jou came maple syrup."

"I don't know about the taffy or coming syrup." Matthew smiled pushing his finger against the albino's prostate earning a gasp. He leaned over and whispered in his ear. "Could definitely use a spatula. I wouldn't mind tying you up and playing. A spatula would make a nice crop too."

"Hmmmm. Kinky." Gilbert smiled leaning and kissing him again. He turned over and tangled his fingers in the blond's night shirt.

The Canadian shifted his focus from the albino's ass to his member. He ran his thumb over the head earning a squeak from the Prussian underneath him. He bucked his hips into Matthew's hand with a grunt. The tip was already wet with and leaking precum. The blond smiled and kissed along his neck to his collar bone. He kissed along his chest pausing to focus on his nipples. Gilbert laughed tangling his hands in the Canadian's hair. His nipples were pretty sensitive. He smiled as the albino arched into his touch.