Chapter Ten

The Chapter of Epicness has arrived! Eddy faces the Dastardly Evil Vlad Plasmius! Who will win? Read on to find out!

I do not own Ed, Edd n Eddy, they belong to Cartoon Network.

I do not own Nicktoons! Unite, they belong to THQ Games.

I do not own How To Train Your Dragon, they belong to Dreamworks.

Chapter Ten: Eddy VS Vlad! A dragon's call is heard.

"So you're really going to fight this Vlad guy?" Toothless questioned as they flew to Dragon Island.

"He stole my friends and I'm going to make him pay." Eddy growled.

"Yeah, but you're injured from that fight with that blue haired guy." Toothless stated, which made Eddy look at his shoulder to see that the wound had stopped leaking blood. "Even Dragons know not to go into a fight injured."

"I don't care if I have a knife in my arm, I am going to destroy Vlad!" Eddy shouted.

"Whatever. Just know this is your choice to fight this guy." Toothless proclaimed.

They soon came up to an island where dragons circled overhead. When they landed, the two were soon beset upon by none other than Vlad Plasmius, who was floating inches away from them.

"I'm surprised you came, since you have a record of abandoning you're friends." Vlad smirked.

"I never abandoned them!" Eddy shouted.

"Oh really." Vlad snapped his fingers and a purple rectangle appeared. The rectangle showed a flashback of Eddy's past.

~Flashbacks~

"No time! I gotta get that jaw breaker!" Eddy shouted as he ran down the sidewalk, instead of helping them clean up after the scam.

"Double D! Eddy!" Ed shouted as Edd was captured by the Kankers.

"No time! Jawbreakers!" Eddy shouted as he ran away.

The Eds were making their way to the Candy Shop only to be held back against the wind. Ed was able to get them through the wind until Rolf came along with a Chicken Drive. Ed dove in, ignoring his friends cries. Eddy was able to climb out of the parade, while Edd wasn't so lucky, as he's trampled by chickens.

"Eddy! Help me! I'm submerged in the preponderance of poultry!" Edd cried out to his friend. Eddy turned to the candy store, then back at Edd. Eddy was caught in a storm of indecision, almost as fierce as the storm battling against them. "Eddy?"

"Free Jawbreakers Double D!" Eddy shouted despairingly.

~Flashback end~

"You let your friend get dragged away by chickens? I don't know if I should be weirded out by the fact your friend is weaker than a bunch of chickens, or appalled on how you didn't help him." Toothless questioned.

"So the question is, Eddy, do you deserve your friends?" Vlad questioned. "If you're just going to keep using them for your rise to fame and glory."

"What are you getting at?!" Eddy shouted.

"Join the powers of darkness and serve the mighty Gawmu, for with one of the warriors of the wild, our power shall not be stopped." Vlad held out his hand to shake.

"I have a better idea." Eddy pulled his scythe out and pointed the blade at Vlad. "How about I tear you limb from limb and if you survive, give the message to Gawmu that if he tries to mess with my friends, I'll make him wish he was never born!"