Chapter twelve

Here's Chapter 12 of Warriors of the Wild! Note that this chapter is filled with action and it contains a lot of bloodbath, so those who are squeamish, read something else.

I do not own Nicktoons Unite, they belong to THQ Games.

I do not own Ed, Edd n Eddy, they belong to Cartoon Network.

I do not own My Little Pony, they belong to Hasbro.

Chapter Twelve: Eddy and Ed VS the Ghost King: Fusion for Battle!

Eddy stood at the entrance of the temple, scythe at the ready. The teddy bears charged at Eddy only to be slashed straight through their torso by Eddy's scythe.

"This isn't even a battle. It's like I went to a park and I'm picking on kids littler than me." Eddy stated as he began to thrust his scythe left and right, chopping off the teddy bears head's. "Now I know how Grim felt when he was chopping off those huggy stuffy teddy bears." Eddy said, referencing an old show. After a few more strokes, Eddy had chopped every head clean off their shoulders. "That was too easy." Eddy was about to walk into the temple, only to be stopped by a robed figure. "Out of the way cloaky." The cloaked figure raised his hand to Eddy's chest and flexed it causing Eddy to be sent ten feet away from the entrance. Eddy groaned and stood up as the robed figure began to chuckle deeply.

Eddy growled and pointed his scythe straight at the cloaked figure, who looked unimpressed. The figure snapped his fingers and suddenly a sarcophagus appeared out of black ooze. It was red, black and green with a keyhole in the center, and a flaming crown painted on the top. The cloak figure pulled out a green key with a skeleton head at the end, and opened the sarcophagus. The sarcophagus opened to reveal a menacing figure who looked to be a cross between a Viking, a Hun, and a football player. He had black armor and metal gauntlets with green weapons on skulls all around him, matching his green hair.

"Oh what, you got some kind of football-viking-Hun player to fight me?" Eddy questioned. "I'll admit, it's a step up from the teddy bears."

The robed figure handed the menacing figure a crown surrounded by green flames, and a ring with a skull in the center. The menacing figure smirked as he took the crown and ring, placing the crown upon his head and the ring upon his finger.

"Prepare for your demise!" the menacing figure exclaimed.

"No way fat ass!" Eddy shouted as he charged at the figure with an Electro Ball, only to have his face bashed in by the figure's mallet. The force sent Eddy into a pillar which broke on impact, trapping Eddy under a bunch of rocks.

"Not much of a challenge for me, Pariah Dark: Ghost King." Pariah exclaimed. The rubble encasing Eddy began to shake and suddenly a pillar of electrical energy broke through the rubble, showing a very pissed off Eddy, with his dragon wings and tail.

"You want to get rough fat ass?! Fine, I'll go dragon on your ass!" Eddy shouted as he shot a beam of energy from his hands, only for Pariah to deflect it at a fallen pillar, which exploded on contact. "This is gonna take longer than expected." Eddy muttered to himself.

Meanwhile with the Mane 6 & Warriors...

As they walked through the temple they noticed some strange tapestry and statues. One of the statues looked like Ed only in knight armor, another looked like Eddy in a Grim Reaper costume, the last one stood in the center which looked like Edd in a wizard outfit.

"I wish Eddy was here to see this." Ed proclaimed.

"Eddy's been gone a long time." Danny stated.