INTRODUCTION

Alright, you know the drill.

WARNING:

Please be advised—

📍This story is intended for Mature Audiences only and may contain mature themes including, but not limited to– explicit language, violence, gore, sexually suggestive and cultic content.

DISCLAIMERS:

📍This is purely a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is merely coincidental.

📍Images used within this story do not belong to the author and, as such, all rights are reserved to their owners.

📍Views, thoughts, and opinions expressed within the story do not reflect the authors and belong solely to the characters. Any content provided is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, individual or anyone or anything.

📍All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in book reviews.

INFORMATION:

Reiterated, this is NOT a Werewolf Fiction.

📍Colony, Idaho does not exist. It is entirely based off of Green Bank, West Virginia. FUN FACT! This town is in the National Radio Quiet Zone.

📍THIS BOOK IS BETTER READ IN DARK MODE. If you choose to opt-out, your experience will not be as aesthetically pleasing.

Whew. . . with all that being said, get comfortable, relax, and enjoy this sinister ride—