Morning

I always think of my life on my way to Minbrooke in the morning.

                How depressing.

                I thought of sitting with my so-called “friends” at lunch, whom ignore me. Guess they have better people to waste time with. Some may say I’m a downer, I simply call it a “realist personality”. It’s not that I hate people, it’s just I hate the people I’m around. But, hey, beggars can’t be choosers.

                It was December 6th and cold as fuck.  There’s two more weeks ‘til Winter Break. Then I’ll have to stare off into space at my own home for 4 weeks.

                I turned my attention to two girls talking a few feet in front of me. Shit. I hope they don’t think I’m a stalker. I turned a different path into the nearby “park”. Well, some would say park, some would say “Shit Hole”. I stared back at the two girls. It was one of those spots where I could see them, but they couldn’t see me. I semi-recognized the blonde girl.  Rebecca? Jenna? Whatever, she sat at my lunch table. She brought in the thought of “dating”. Going out, partners, etc. What’s the point? What can I do with a girl I can’t do when I’m just fri-.. Oh yeah.. “Sex”.

                I kept walking and staring at Rebecca. Jenna. Well, now I am technically a stalker.  When I turned my head to check I was still going on the trail, I wasn’t on a trail.

                “Damn. Just my luck.” I pulled out my phone to check the time. 8:06. Yeah, I was late for school already. I turned around to find my way back. 10 minutes later I concluded I was lost. Make that lost with no cell phone service.

                Before I had time to yell I was tackled to the ground.