Rebecca

I sat down at my usual lunch table. I don’t understand why, but I sat with all of the jocks and their girlfriends. I guess you could classify me as a jock, I’m just not a popular one.

For the first time Rebecca sat in front of me.

She wasn't your typical popular girl. She had such natural beauty, you could barely tell she used any makeup if she even did use any. She wasn't popular from being a slut or a cheerleader, but just because she was so damn beautiful. This tall blonde guy sat down next to her. I had forgotten her boyfriend was a basketball legend. I caught her looking up at me for a millisecond. I realized that Ms. Johnson probably interrogated her. I’m so stupid, why did I say her name?

Rebecca's face was just gorgeous. She had a small, oval face with her soft features. Big light brown eyes, a perfect nose with light freckles across them, noticable cheekbones, slightly parted lips, and bra strap length beach wavy blonde hair. She was a noticably tall, slender girl. I think she actually is in powerlifting.

I felt my phone buzz and pulled it out to check it.

"Meet me in the hallway NOW."

I looked around with a puzzled expression on my face. Everyone who would ever think to talk to me was at the lunch table. What the hell, today has been crazy enough.

I got up with my bag and headed toward the hallway. I eased out the door into the quite halls looking around for my seeker. A closet door slowly opened. Seriously.

I headed towards the door, my relfexes on steriods. I slowly eased my upperbody in the dark closet and was forcefully pulled in.