Stu-Stu-Stutter(6)

Dean's POV:

I don't know what I was thinking. How could a smart and clever person, like Seth, like me? I'm just a dumbass who has a father who takes drugs and abuses me for a shit ton of useless things-

Wait a second... I'm not catching feelings for Seth am I? N-no I just feel bad for him... that's all... I thought to myself.

I just walked away from Seth to give him some space.

"C-Come back..."

I heard someone say, I thought I was imagining things so I just walked to 2nd period.

~2nd period (in changing rooms)~

I decided to tell Roman about what had happened between me and Seth. He said that I'm either gay or bisexual, and he also said that he totally supports me if I am. I told him not tell anyone about this yet, and he agreed as we aren't 100% sure about this.

As I took of my shirt I felt someone's hand touch my back, gently tapping me. I turned around to see...

...Seth?

A puzzled expression appeared on my face as I saw he had a worried expression on his.

"What?" I aggressively asked.

"I-I just w-wanted to make s-sure you were okay... since you have m-m-multiple bruises o-on your back..." he managed to spit out.

I looked in the changing rooms mirror to see 4 purple bruises across my back.

Shit! I thought. This must be from my dad... ugh, what do I say to Seth?

"Um... so a-are you o-okay?" Seth asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

'Yeah I'm fine. Don't worry about me baby boy.' Is what I wanted to say, instead I said,

"Oh so now you want to talk to me? Just leave me alone, it's none of your business anyway!"

"I-I just w-wanted to-" Seth said before getting interrupted by the class saying 'oooohh.'

This is the attention I need... I thought. I never get anything like this at home...

I smirked at Seth.

"Aww... it's so cute how you think you can talk to me. Especially since you can't even talk to me without stu-stu-stuttering over a word."I continued.

The whole class started laughing. I smiled as I looked at Seth who had tears in his eyes.

"What's the matter two tones?" I said to Seth, as the whole class started laughing even harder.

"I-I-" Seth tried to speak.

"I-I" I mocked Seth.

What is wrong with me? All of this for attention? I thought to myself.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Seth running out of the door. All he wanted to do was make sure I was okay, and I mock him in return. I'm such an idiot...

_____________________

Nooooo! Poor Sethie😔 I feel like this chapter was very sad and short... Idk...😂

Have a nice dayyy❤️