Creep (9)

Dean's POV:

"Hey... don't worry about it." He said while giving me a warm smile

He put his hand out and I reached out for it. He pulled me up as I stood on my feet.

"Again, I'm sorry..." I said sadly.

"No worries... just next time, maybe watch where your going." He laughed.

"Y-Yeah..." I awkwardly giggled.

Who is this guy? Why is he telling me what to do? Does he know who I am?

"Soo..." He said breaking the silence, "What's your name handsome?"

"What's it to you, creep." I said while rolling my eyes.

"I'm a creep?" He laughed. "How?"

"You look like one. You sound like one. So that means you are one." I said giving a sarcastic smile.

"Ouch." He said while pouting.

I rolled my eyes at him."What's your name?" I asked him.

"Finn, Finn Balor." He said while giving me a cheesy grin. "Yours?" He asked me again.

"Dean, Dean Ambrose." I finally answered.

"Cute name." He replied by winking at me.

"I uh... I have to go Finn, see you around." I said while starting to walk past him.

"Goodbye baby boy. It was a pleasure meeting you." He said.

"Idiot!" I yelled at him as he started to laugh.

I sighed as I tried finding Roman. He's always at the library during this time, finishing homework he couldn't do previous nights before. So I headed off to the library.

~skip to library~

As I entered the library, I saw Roman sitting at the back. I grabbed a chair and sat next to him. I decided to tell him about meeting my new...friend...Finn.

"Hey Ro. I said giving him a cheesy smile.

"Hey Deano, what's up?" He said smiling back.

"Oh... nothing much."

"Oh yeah. I saw what happened in gym. And I wanted to ask if you were okay and what happened?" He said giving me an anxious expression.

"Well... there was just a big miscommunication with me and... Seth..." I replied looking to the floor.

"Oh... do you mind me asking what it was about?"

"Well..."

~ Dean explained to Roman about what happened in gym and in the bathroom, because I cba to write it all over again xD ~

"Oh." Roman said concerned, "What happened after you ran out?"

"Well that's why I came to you..."

Roman look even more confused now.

"There was the boy I ran into, and his name was..."

Shit.

What was his name?

F...Fred? No...

F...Filipe? No...

"F...F..." I tried attempting his name until Roman said,

"Finn? Finn Balor?" He asked.

"Yeah! How did you know?"

"Let's just say I've heard things about him... anyways, go on."

"Oh yeah. So he just started flirting with me calling my 'handsome' and 'baby boy' and just weird stuff..."

"I've heard he's trouble." Roman said, " I've heard that he plays mind games and shit to people. If you like him then you can try but I would try stay safe if I were you."

There's that word again...

...like...

"Roman! Are you crazy how could I like Fi-" I was cut off by others shushing me.

"I don't know!" Roman whisper-shouted.

"Roman... Could you maybe come over to my house today? Just to test if I'm..." I said, I didn't know if I wanted to finish my sentence.

"Test if you'reeee...?" Roman asked exaggerating the 'you're'. He knew what I was gonna say but he just went along with it.

"If I'm... if I'm gay.."

_____________________
Can I just be the first to say how cute Dean is in that photo!😍🥵💗 My babyyyy😍

Anyways😂 This chapter was more longer than the others☺️ which is good👍... it think😅I hope you enjoyed😉

Have a nice dayyy❤️